Modernization of public facilities in 2009 and other adjustments in the Lakeside town

Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
A comparison of changes in the lakeside between 2000 and 2009 is shown in the two pictures. Overall, the number of residential areas experienced a decrease in 2009.

It can be seen that, there were some improvements of public facilities in 2009. Art centre which was located at west side of the river became a cinema at that time, while school still in similar condition as same as in 2000. However, increasing of higher level education facility was clearly seen. Old town was replaced by complex of university and offices tower. Residential area in the south west was altered to be a shopping centre while north west residential area still can be found. In contrast, the derelic house was switched to car park in 2009.

On the other hand, the significant alteration was able to be seen in the south east of lake. There was developing of industrial complex to become larger and did away with housing area. Lastly, size of lake was reducing and became pond in 2009.

mardian24 46 / 75  
Hi, let me give you some comments.

1. .. while school was still in similar ...
You need a verb in that clause. On the grounds that it is happen in the past and the subject is singular, the verb that have to use is 'was'.

2. Residential area in the south westsouthwest was altered
You do need space to write 'northwest'

3. ... while north westnorth west residential area ...

4. There is unbalance paragraph which is in the second paragraph you write much more rather than in the third

Thank you
Keep writing

Home / Writing Feedback / Modernization of public facilities in 2009 and other adjustments in the Lakeside town