(IELTS ESSAY) MODES OF LEARNING OTHER CULTURE AND TRADITION..

somysojan 8 / 19 8  

Culture Travel Abroad

Travelling abroad helps us to come across many lifestyles. Learning about others lifestyle helps us to have a better understanding of the place and thereby, which helps to make a better relationship with the people. This essay focuses on the ways how other cultures and traditions are learnt and the reasons for some people's specific interest in learning other customs.

To begin with the possible methods which help people in learning alien culture and tradition. Firstly, collecting as much information about the place, including its history, geographical features, socio-cultural characteristics and so on. Books and the internet are the best sources for such information. In addition to this learning it is essential to be with the aboriginal people and learn things by seeing. It could be the best way of understanding as it helps to provide a better insight of the culture due to the direct exposure. For instance, by eating traditional food items or involving in some cultural programs, we can have a better understanding about the system efficiently.

Some people put an extra effort in learning other customs, while other shows no interest. This may due to several reasons. Those who wish to settle in a place, tend to express great interest in studying their culture. Another reason might be those who engage in research on other culture, make the use of all advantages in learning about these cultures than those merely visiting the place like ordinary visitors.

In conclusion, understanding of other culture and tradition is of great importance. It helps us to adopt the better aspects of it's in our lifestyle. Moreover, other tradition helps to promote a sense of fraternity among nations, which in turn contributes for the global peace.
Travelling abroad helps us to come across many lifestyles.

...good start :)

Learning about others' lifestyles helps us to have a better understanding of the place and thereby, which helps to make a better relationship with the people.

learning about others' lifestyles help you learn more about those people like their culture, cuisine, beliefs, traditions etc. So I feel you should replace the word "place" with "them"

This essay focuses on the ways how other cultures and traditions are learnt and the reasons for some people's specific interest in learning other customs.

This is slightly deviating from what your prompts asks. Your prompt talks about;

When visiting foreign countries, visitors should take full advantage of learning the culture and traditions of that country. How can they learn about the cultures and traditions? Why do some visitors strive to learn about culture and traditions, while others are not interested at all?

So... you need to answer why some travelers love to learn culture and traditions while others are not interested in them. Also you need to discuss that how those who love to learn about cultures can learn.

Home / Writing Feedback / (IELTS ESSAY) MODES OF LEARNING OTHER CULTURE AND TRADITION..