TOEFL Essay Money is the best way to motivate people

SemehenM 4 / 7 2  
Money is the best way to motivate people

Nowadays the employers use different instruments in order to stimulate their laborers to work better and faster. However, one must admit that the most common way to encourage employees to carry out their duties is money. I agree that wages or salary should be considered the most powerful instrument to influence on people's attitude to job.

To begin with, money is the most convenient and effortless motivator. In fact, no one gratitude or praise is as effective and easy to use as money. For example, to put this powerful instrument into use the employers do not need to possess special psychological knowledge on how to make people work. It is broadly known fact, that the workers in the Soviet Union were not as productive as those in the USA. That is because the praises were the only recognition of the results of their work.

Besides, money is the only thing that can motivate people working in the harmful conditions. In these cases the excess amount of money is used to have a rest and recovery.

To illustrate, in comparison to other workers the miners are provided with higher wages. Beyond doubt, for this category of the employees money is the best motivator as well as recovery for the severe working environment.

To draw the conclusion, I can say that money is definitely the finest motivator. Its usage is not connected with involving of large resources. In addition, money is convenient motivator for the people who works in harmful conditions and so need money for recovery.

Thanks for your feedbacks)

Maryana Semehen
Nowadays the employers use different instruments in order tostimulate their laborers to work better and faster.

... the appropriate word there is "motivate" and not "stimulate" - Employers motivate employees to enhance their productivity.

However, one must admit that the mostcommon way to encourage employees to carry out their duties is money

...
However, we cannot deny that money is one of the best motivators and the one that most commonly used.

For example, to put this powerful instrument into use the employers do not need to possess special psychological knowledge on how to make people work

.... this sentence doesn't make much sense... you better rephrase or remove it
Also, please post all your TOEFL essays into Writing Feedback forum.
huyenanh1508 5 / 10 1  
the most powerful instrument to influence on people's attitude to job.

the most powerful Instrument to have influence on people's attitude to job
rozha 15 / 34  
huyenanh1508
SemehenM:Nowadays the employers use different instruments in order to stimulate their laborers to work better and faster....can we use (encourage ) instead of ( stimulate )?
... you can ... promote, encourage, motivate ; all these words are better than "stimulate"
I have a request for rozha - you may soon get caught for providing meaningless feedback and suspended if you continue to give very short feedbacks for others.Be careful!
rozha 15 / 34  
ok... thanks Dumi :).
rozha 15 / 34  
I will try my best to give a proper feedback from now on. As my english is not very good i am just scared to comment. I have really benefited from this website and would be very sad if i was suspended. I appreciate the notice and hopefully will do better in the future.
. As my english is not very good i am just scared to comment.

... you don't worry about that.... this is a forum that everybody shares their ideas and we expect all our members to respect each other. It does not matter how good your English is, but still you can give valuable inputs to others. That's the way to go forward and don't worry about what others think. You do an honest job :)

I have really benefited from this website and would be very sad if i was suspended.

No... I don't want you to be.... that's why I warned you beforehand. :D
Your English is not as bad as you think and you can certainly provide more meaningful feed backs. By doing so, you too would improve more. :)
rozha 15 / 34  
thanks:).
To begin with, money is the most convenient and effortless motivator.

.... why do you say money is an effortless motivator.... The employer may have to put lots of effort to give bonuses to his staff :D .... So, it's good if you present this the other way round;

To begin with, money is one of the best and the most effective motivators.

In fact, no one's gratitude or praise is as effective and easy to use as money.

In most instances, the value employees place for money is much higher than the praises or gratitude expressed by their employer.

For example, to put this powerful instrument into use the employers do not need to possess special psychological knowledge on how to make people work.

.... I think you better take off this sentence and straight go to the next line. This sentence sounds confusing.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL Essay Money is the best way to motivate people