Is money the most important aspects of job?

zanbaq 1 / -  
Before answering to the question, it must be answered why we should take a job at all? Surely, , there are many reasons for taking a job which we should pay attention to select a job such as professional respects, passion to serve the society, promote of skills and for money. As far as I concerned, that money plays the most significant role in choosing a job and in addition of its covers other reasons of taking job. Follows will shed on light in my view point.

First, the most of people take a job to achieve other goals such as buying better house or car and other delights. So, good financial supporting of job makes employee motivate and interested. When you earn more money, you can develop your enjoyments such as travel and considering to entertainment that it causes to make you pleasured, active and incented both at work and at home. On the other hand, people who are worried about their monetary future always try to save money. In other word, it is reasonable to rectify unexpected events such as diseases and losing job. All of these indicate that money have prominent role in our life.

Second, money can resolve other defects which are determinative factors. If employees earn enough money, they can promote skills through participating in educational workshops that aid them to have more opportunities in future. For example, last year, I worked at a company which didn't spend money for education of employees. In addition, I didn't gain enough money to make advance my skills. After six months, my company failed and I lost my job and I could get new job hardly because of lack of suitable skills. In return, if I earned enough money, I could have compensated negative aspect of my job by myself.

All in all, in spite of importance of other aspects of job, money is the most important due to above mentioned reasons. Money make us interested, motivate and skilled and can compensate other weakness of a job.
broibra 17 / 19 3  
Hi, let me try to give you some suggestion for this writing.

Before answering to the question,

... such as travel and considering to entertainmententertain that it causeschooses to make you pleasured, active and incentedencountered both at work and at home.

... monetary future always trying to save money.

... as diseases and losing jobs .

All of these indicate that money havehas a prominent role in our life.

Money makes us interested, motivate ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Is money the most important aspects of job?