IELTS TASK 2: MONEY INFLUENCE WORKERS however the loyalty can not be measured with salary

pikul 23 / 26 3  
Do you agree that money is the only motivation at work why people prefer working in the same company for many years?

People have different opinions about the faithfulness of workers at work. There comes a point where money influences more employees giving constant support to a institution for many years while others feel that friendly environment and leadership opportunity is simply main reason for workers to remain faithful in a company. I personally agree with the latter statement since i believe it plays a key role in the workers loyalty.

When it comes to loyalty at work, people have a tendency to find out friendly environment since it can make them feel comfortable by staying in the same corporation for long time. A 2012 recent New York Times survey reveals that 80%of workers in America preferred to remain loyal to their institution due to happiness surrounded by kinds of good people which was suitable with them. As a result, they will not move to the other side even though its offers a plenty of money.

Another reason why employees live in the same company for long period is that hopefully they will have leadership opportunities since it might be a great chance to lead workers to the bright future. According to Bill Gates, a Microsoft's owner, state that several firms would give a big chance to them who show their loyalty in order to present them a better career path. This results in workers not moving out from company for years.

The aforementioned evidence shows that the loyalty of workers can not be measured with salary. As far as i am concerned, there are other important factors to motivate employees to be loyal to the institution. Where possible, some rewards should be given by companies in order to appreciate people works.
Pey28 8 / 13 1  
Hello Mr. Taufiqul Hafizh.
You have a good explanation to this topic.

However, I would like to give you some suggestions :

People have different opinions about the faithfulness of workersemployee loyalty at work

.

feel that friendly environment and leadership opportunity isare simply main reason

since iI believe

Using "I", must be in Capital.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2: MONEY INFLUENCE WORKERS however the loyalty can not be measured with salary