IELTS TASK 2 is money the only motivation for loyal workers?

ilankelo21 36 / 41 22  
Do you agree that money is the only motivation at work why people prefer working in the same company for many years?

Some people say the inclination of employers to work in the same company is the high incentive. While it is true to some extent, I would argue great passion and friendly environment are other detrimental reasons influencing people to be royal in particular corporation.

Needles to say, working related to human's passion is one of reasonable arguments why people tend to work in the same place for longer time. This is because when involving with any project inside the company, they will feel happier and satisfy their desire. Taking a person who works in any nongovernmental organization (NGO) concerning in poverty as example, even though they do not have high salary and top position, hard willing to help people who are living under impoverishment are priceless experience for them. Thus, why people are more loyal to particular job or company is highly caused by passion-based job.

Aside from the aforementioned discussion, friendly environment is another factor influencing inhabitants to stay longer in particular corporation or job. This occurs since the atmosphere where they work bridge them to comfortable feeling which highly encourages them to solve any problem they have. A current survey by several lectures in New Mexico University found that 70% of employees who are not deciding to resign from their job are caused by the convenience working place they experience. The result of this study indicates that conducive environment is the detrimental factor why people tend to choose working in one company many years.

In conclusion, money is not primary factors making workers to stay longer. Instead both great passion and comfortable atmosphere are the predominant reasons why they tend to be loyal in some jobs. Therefore beside incentive, both those factors are highly taken into consideration.
putri22 33 / 33 5  
hi ilham, i like the whole essay but let me give some correction to make it more perfect.

... works in any nongovernmental organization (NGO) concerning in poverty as an example,

... friendly environment is another factor influencing inhabitantsoccupants to stay longer in particular corporation or job.

Therefore beside incentive, both those factors are highly taken into consideration.(i think this sentence is not needed because it has same meaning with the previous sentences in the last paragraph)

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2 is money the only motivation for loyal workers?