IELTS 2: Is money the one most substantial factor to determine working poductivity for employees?

ichatea07 27 / 24 10  
Do you agree that money is the only motivation at work why people prefer working in the same company for many years?

In this cutting-edge 20th century, many people argue that financial intensives are the most influential to enhance people's working tenacity in the same workplace year to year. In this case, I believe that this occurs since money is related to basic needs and able to be achieved only if they are in more executive status.

It is commonly argued that money is a vigorous, positive force due to fundamental needs that should be satisfied in order to survive in life, so that everybody has to work to ensure the availability of daily meals and housing facilities. In England, home economic studies of Bristol University in 1998 had shown that most workers in three major manufacturers valued incomes as the most influential factor on the dynamic of work motivations. Undoubtedly, I would admit that money is an unparalleled positive reinforcement at work as it helps people to meet daily basis.

In professional life, higher income growth can happen when a employee succeeds to be promoted in achieving better position. For this reason, the majority of workers compete to be positioned in the upper level at work, and eventually it results in rising level of their motivation to perform desirably. By the end of year 2012, management business related survey of Bandung Institute of Technology informed that the level of performance quality among Ultra Jaya Corporation managers rose by 20% while the selection of next general manager was being conducted. On the contrary, other factors are assessed capable of influencing intention to do jobs which include adding up working experiences and personal circumstances outside workplace.

For the aforementioned reasons, I believe money's power to determine working performances is caused by its function to reach primary needs in life and its connection with promotion to the next levels.
ADIE08 29 / 32 1  
the most influential factor onin the dynamic of work motivations.

... growth can happen when a employeean employee succeeds to be promoted ...
... workers compete to be positioned inon the upper level at work...
By the end of the year 2012, management ...
... personal circumstances outside the workplace.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS 2: Is money the one most substantial factor to determine working poductivity for employees?