How many money was spend on different forms of entertainment over a five - year period.

pamfan0810 4 / 14  
hi everyone
thanks for everthing
I am not sure the essay is suitable or not ?
beacuse I have no idea how to put the graph....
this is for the IELTS writing Test (1)
however ,if you can , please help me check the gramma and some advice...
thanks a lot

The graph below shows how many was spend on different forms of entertainment over a five - year period.

The graph gives us information that how money was spent on variety of entertainment from 1995 to 2000. At first, the US and the large number of entertainment market in 1995 and 2000, 184 billions and 257 billions respectively, and both over the market in Europe and Asia.

The growth of US was almost triple as much as in Europe and Asia between 1995and 2000.
In the publishing and TV of amusement market, the US had a dramatic increase while the Asia and Europe had a slight rise.
We can see the tree countries in the cinema and video of consumption market there were almost steady by 1995 and 2000.
In Europe the music of market was reduce slightly on 1995 and 2000, compared with Asia and US growing in music's market.
From 1990 to 2000, it is a significant development in entertainment market that people spend in Asia, Europe and US
The graph below shows how money was spent on different forms of entertainment over a five - year period.

This graph gives us information thatshows how money was spent on a variety of entertainment from 1995 to 2000.

At first, People in the United States spent the largest amount of money on entertainment in 1995 and 2000, 184 billion and 257 billion respectively, and both over the market in Europe and Asia.

The money spent by the US was almost triple as much as in Europe and Asia between 1995and 2000.
In the publishing and television market, the US had a dramatic increase while the Asia and Europe had only a slight rise.

In all three countries, there was an almost steady increase in money spent on movies and videos.

In Europe the music of market was reduced slightly in 1995 and 2000, compared with Asia and US growing music's market.

From 1990 to 2000, it is a significant development in entertainment market that people spend in Asia, Europe and US for this one, I don't know how to fix it! :)
OP pamfan0810 4 / 14  
thanks a lot...
I am so appreciate

Home / Writing Feedback / How many money was spend on different forms of entertainment over a five - year period.