The money in sports can be a two-edged sword

lacusclyne 16 / 25 11  
As the world rapidly changes, we also undergo great shifts In the field of sports. Initially, record breaking and national pride we primary concerns for most sportsmen. However, currently, the situation has greatly changed as money, fame and self-interests are increasingly being pressed upon. From my own perspective, such phenomenon can directly alter the way we view sports and deliver a strong and penetrating message to young generations.

The appearance of money-oriented sportsmen has, in point of fact, corrupted the whole image of sports itself. Specifically, so great is the temptation of being famous and affluent that many players even resort to illegal means such as performance enhancing drugs, corruption, and so forth just to satisfy their sense of victory. This, unfortunately, has destroyed the idea of a fair and square sport. In addition, as selfishness grows, many players tend to pay no heed or attention to their fellow team mates which can subsequently lead to the dismantling of the whole team or conflicts between fanatic groups and players themselves.

Personally, I believe that such situation conveys a meaningful and profound message which serves as a wake-up call for young people who are still over emphasizing the role of money and material possessions. To be more specific, materials and money can be two-edged swords which, on one hand, can ensure higher living standards as well as afford a desirable life. But on the other hand, sometimes, money can be the end of our normal life, relationship and taint our personalities.

To put it in a nutshell, money can bring benefits as well as blemishes to our society and to ourselves. Therefore, be wise and considering when adopting it as future goals and purposes
EF_Sheri - / 27 22  
Hello! The changes needed are minor and easily fixed. :) See edit suggestions here:

.. great shifts Ii n the field of sports. Initially, record- breaking and national pride wewere primary concerns for most sportsmen. However, currently, the current situation has greatly changed as money, fame, and self-interests are increasingly being pressed upon. From my own perspective, ... deliver a strong and penetrating message to younger generations.

... sportsmen has, in point of fact, corrupted the whole overall image of sports itself . Specifically, so great is the temptation of being famous and affluent is so great that many some ..., and so forth(consider different wording) just to satisfy their sense of victory. This, unfortunately, has destroyed the idea of a fair and square(consider changing) sport. In addition, as selfishness grows, many players tend to pay no heed orlittle, if any, ...

... situations conveys a meaningful and profound message whichthat serves as a wake-up call for young people who are still over- emphasizing the role of money and material possessions. To be more specific, materials and money can be two-edged swords whichthat , ... ButO n the other hand, sometimes, money can be the end of our normal lifelives,and relationships and taint our personalities.

To put it in a nutshellCollectively , ... purposes.

Best of luck! :)

Home / Writing Feedback / The money in sports can be a two-edged sword