The monthly visitors of Tabard Tower Theme Park - Learning IETLS

Nissaaa 1 / -  

Tabard Tower Theme Park

The chart illustrates changes in the number of monthly visitors to Tabard Towers Theme Park in the preceding year. Overall, the number of tourists followed a gradual rise in the first three months and dropped steadily in the last four months. However, the period between June and October showed the most vital data in the graph.( paragraph 1)

The number of travelers grew in equal steps in the first three months, from 30,000 to 50,000 visitors. Although there was a faster increase to 70,000 people in May, the number of tourists plummeted to the lowest point of 20,000 attendances in June. The figures subsequently rocketed by almost doubling data in the next month before declining to 79,000 visitors in August. September witnessed a remarkable ascent to a peak of 140,000 tourists. In the last three months, the number of people who paid a visit to Tabard Towers Theme Park went downhill consistently by 20,000 people each month.( paragraph 2 )
The chart illustrates

I cannot say that this is a reliable description of the provided image since the writer did not upload the image guide with the report. It guves me a sense of inaccuracy for some reason. I need to see the image to be sure.

preceding

What year was this? Is the writer sure it is a yearly reference? The uncertainty comes from the lack of year mention overall. There is only a monthly / quarterly mention presented.

The task 1 essay normally has 3 paragraphs comprised of the summary + data report. Though the writer wrote more than required, he will still lose points due to the missing paragraph. The report should have been spread over 2 reporting paragraphs to meet the requirement.

Home / Writing Feedback / The monthly visitors of Tabard Tower Theme Park - Learning IETLS