Moroccan reforms. To what extent are they serious?

start208 14 / 68  
This is a simple introduction. may u please correct me. Thanks in advance.
Reforms in Morocco. to what extant they are serious?

2011 is a year of unprecedented arabic countries uprising. The people have been asking for serious reforms in all the domains. demonstraters in huge numbers are passing their days and nightd day on day at outsides in front of the state's armies to senticise their governments about the urgency of serious reforms. Morocco is not an exception, the inhabitants are organizing peaceful demonstration all over the country asking for freedom and reforms in spite of all the dangers they face. In its side, the government announces a sit of reforms to calm down the angry inhabitant; yet, they are not sufficient and the people wants more serious steps to be taken.

The unemployment has been being a serious problem in Morocco for decades and it becommes worse and worse every single year even

though the different measures taken by the previous governments to reduce its rate. Today, being employed is on the head of the list of demonstratore demands. We need to get a job, many voices raise among the crowds. Accordingly, the responsibles promice finding thousands of jobs this year. However, few diplomat holders are integrated in confused conditions. I know a friend, he is among the luckiest jobless in Morocco, who has got a Master in physics and now works as a french teacher!! the governments, indeed, finds hundreds of jobs but almost all of them are misplaced and this gives an obvious sign about how serious the responsibles are towards the reform.

Many other reforms are anounced. For example, the freedom of speech and mass media. yet, we see the way people are arrested merely because they critic the conditions and Rachid Niny, a famous Moroccan writer, is one among a lot. Moreover, officianal chanels never say the truth about what is happening in the state concerning corruption. Here again we see to what extent the leaders are faithful on their promices.

Tamazight is another issue people discuss a lot here in Morocco. No one deny the fact that the land is AMAZIGH; yet, the government prefers not to say clearly that Amazigh people have the right to use their mother tongue language officially in courts, administrations and schools.

In fact, it is not difficult for any body to meausre how serious the responsibles are towards their promices. It is easy to find how much they lie on their own people and mislead them to calm down and let corruption goes on and on in all the sphers of life.
OP start208 14 / 68  
Hello, Is there no one to correct me?!
kshinu 1 / 1  
I don't know what i am saying is relative or not but is putting down your personal thing in an essay...like your friends case here...is normal...i mean it is a professional essay and putting down this is not permitted.
Hello! I'll make a small change to the way you use UPRISING.
2011 is a year of unprecedented uprising in Arabic countries. ---In this revised sentence, I used UPRISING as a noun. I also capitalized ARABIC. :-)

typo: nightd

In its side response, the government announced ...

Use the plural form of INHABITANT:
... to calm down the angry inhabitants; yet, they are...

Oh! Also, I think you meant to type SET of reforms instead of SIT.

In fact, it is not difficult for anybody...
... to meausre how serious the government is about its responsibles are towards their promice responsibilities and promises.

It is easy to find how much they lie on to their own...

Use a spell checker program to catch those typos and spelling errors! :-)
OP start208 14 / 68  
Thanks all for ur valuable remarks.

Home / Writing Feedback / Moroccan reforms. To what extent are they serious?