My mother: Although she is not my whole life, she is still a big part in my heart. Important Person

Margo 1 / 2  
In my mind, one of the most important person is my mother. My mother: my friend and advisor. She always said "It doesn't help when you say it won't be easy" to teach me not to give up when things get hard. Although she is not my whole life, she is still a big part in my heart. I can't imagine that how could I live without her.

When I was junior student, the most detestable subject is mathematics. I am very helpless and I had no way to test well in math. I tried to practice again and again, but it still useless. When my mother knew that I got bad in mathematics, she encouraged me to try patiently and believe myself. Although I was not the best in class, I am responsible for myself.

One of the important things is how to choose a collage major. It confused me when I chose a department which is my favorite. I told my mother about my idea and she gave me indication about what I should do. We argued about this for many times. After deliberation, I decide to major in Applied English and it is the biggest decision I made so far.

My mother always says that learning experience from part-time job. Most of things can be learned from book but dealing with people can't. So my mother supports me to find a job to learn the ways of the world. No matter what kind of job I find, I should take it and try to do my best. Even sometimes I feel tired but I think I got valuable experience more than book.

My mother is an energetic and strong woman who has given me the right direction of my life. She has a kindly heart to tolerate my mistakes and give me endless love but ask for nothing in return. I can't find any word to thank everything she has done.
In my mind, one of the most important people is my mother.---Do you see the small change I made?

Use a comma:
My mother: my friend and advisor. She always said, "It doesn't...

Again, add a comma:
... help when you say it won't be easy," to teach me not to...

Spelling: collage major.----college major.

My mother is an energetic and strong woman who has given me the right direction of my life.---excellent sentence

She has a kindly heart to tolerate my mistakes, and she gives me endless love but asks for nothing in return.

Home / Writing Feedback / My mother: Although she is not my whole life, she is still a big part in my heart. Important Person