Did Mother Goddess ever exist? stories circulating over 3000 to 4000 years before Christ

jcfriend 1 / -  
The stories of the mother-goddess have been circulating over 3000 to 4000 years way before the birth of Jesus Christ. However some have said that Jesus mother Mary could have been the mother goddess but how could this be since she was not alive when this mystery was created. Many have said that these stories have been passed by tomb builders and early locals with religious devotion needed something to believe in. So of these locals believed in idols and shadows of images on walls called it religious faith (Daniel (I958: 74) (Bailloud I964: I60o- and plate IV, 4), Could their be any real proof that Mother Goddess ever existed? Or is this a big hoax that was passed down from generation to generation? Maybe the term Mother Goddess had another meaning? Is Mother Goddess a cult?

These are the questions that I wondered about when trying to see which is true and not true. It seems very confusing trying to see if theres any truth of their being a Mother Goddess who ruled over an society with women dominating. The growth of this Mother Goddess society had burial collections of large stone tombs where identified as religion beliefs and inspired some evidence that females where diety. Tombs that were built in west Europe with a lot of skill hard labor where motivated by cults and other religous beliefs. (I968: 427-44) The worshipers of the mother goddess spreaded like wild fire due to local influence from the beginning.

The Mother Goddess revolution was spreaded by visitors who where sometimes itinerant traders and itertribal envoys (Smith I965: 19). There has been a lot of controversy on dates of the decorated tombs of religious links in the area of Europe and the areas located around the Mediterranean from the east, west, south and north all had different influences so it was very complicated to find ideas that supported the Mother Goddess theory. (Daniel I963: 143)

Could not understand the thought process of this society If these artifacts where so important to them, why didn't they take better care of them by restoring these precious artifacts in order to sustain the females sensuous form if the mother goddess was that important to them (Savory I968: fig. 53c). Counting male and female statues the male statues outnumbered the females these statues were masculine. Their were quite a few statues that there sex was modified for example Arribats statues was evidence of sex changing of male statues. All of these statutues are not marked with sex identification. (Arnal and Hugues (1963)

No matter where we are on earth The Mother Goddess, is a force that inspires us an whole we want to worship something that gives us a peace of mind, hope, and peace. We all are part of wherever she is found, is an image that inspires and focuses a perception of the universe as an organic, sacred and indivisible whole, in which humanity, the Earth and all life on Earth participate as 'her children'. Everything is woven together in one cosmic web, where all orders of manifest and unmanifest life are related, because all share in the sanctity of the original sourceViking 1991 and Penguin Arkana 1992

Some say the term Mother Goddess could have meant different things to many people. The meaning of everlasting life who to worship trying to connect to the higher power whether it be God or to Earth Mother Goddess. Every one worships something and are willing to do anything for what they might think is everlasting life. Women are representation of nature of life this has been a belief since the begining of time in Ancient times they believed that they would return to the body of the womb of mother earth and return with a new life. This theory is generally the same around the world. Religion gives people hope, purpose, direction and meaning to live their life as God wants to them live it so they can go to Heaven with peace and no worries.

It gives people meaning as to what they should do with their lives. Religion bring order in people lives no matter what their religion is they have the freedom to worship they way they want either it be holy rituals of church You cannot be put Religion in a box it is what ever you want it to be .

(Classical Mythology) © 1999, Jimmy Joe.(Classical Mythology) © 1999, Jimmy Joe.

(Classical Mythology) © 1999, Jimmy Joe.

Diety can mean a lot of things it is very broad it depends on what is important to you some say a mother nutures her baby and protects her children. Others would say she is the Mother Goddess of fertility which could mean many different things could mean the earth itself of plants, animals, humans or having sex.

The Earth Mother can be seen as the primal force and the source of all life. She does not necessarily have a maternal or nurturing nature.

Copyright: Timeless Myths (Classical Mythology) © 1999, Jimmy Joe. All Rights Reserved.
First Created (Mother Goddesses): 22/06/2003.
Last Modified: 12/06/08.
Hi jcfriend;
Your essay caught my eyes because its topic aroused interest in me... However, I feel you have the potential to improve its presentation. Some of the sentences tend to be too long hurting a clear delivery of your idea... Also some are written a bit haphazardly : ( Just pay attention to these points!

Here are a few more suggestions for you;

No matter where we are on earth The Mother Goddess, is a force that inspires us an whole we want to worship something that gives us a peace of mind, hope, and peace.

What do you really try to mean by this phrase? What do you mean by the part in bold letters?

We all are part of wherever she is found, is an image that inspires and focuses a perception of the universe as an organic, sacred and indivisible whole, in which humanity, the Earth and all life on Earth participate as 'her children'.

Whereever she is found her image inspires the humanity and creates a perception of the universe as being an organic, sacred and indivisible place.

It seems very confusing when trying to see if there' s any truth ofin their being a Mother Goddess who ruled over ana society with women dominating .

Home / Writing Feedback / Did Mother Goddess ever exist? stories circulating over 3000 to 4000 years before Christ