MOTIVATING OTHERS FOR ARMED FORCES

resalat 1 / -  

The Military is a way of life, not a profession

From my childhood, I always used to listen a sentence time and again and that was 'The Military is a way of life, not a profession'. Sometimes I used to laugh at those words but eventually when I joined military I found the word was so true than anything else in the world. From my day-to-day job pattern I have discovered that military job is not confined to its arena but also it works for the betterment of the society. Many times military people are entrusted with such job for which they are not trained enough, but with their perseverance and hard work, they make the job perfect. That's why whenever the nation needs a major project to be accomplished with flawless finishing, it remembers military. That's why probably Bangladesh military people are so much respected. It is a fact that the money will not stay with the dead body but the respect will. The military profession also enhances the arena to learn about different cultures and people's in the home and abroad. Most of the military people are widely travelled for their job responsibility.
TJLuschen - / 241 203  
Hi, here are my suggestions:

time and again and that stated, 'The Military

... joined themilitary I found the words were more true than anything else

I have discovered that a military ... but one also works for ...

Many times military personnel are entrusted ... they are not adequately trained enough

... they make the job perfect. {"do the job perfectly" is what I think you mean}

accomplished with flawless completion, it remembers the military. That's why probably why Bangladesh military people are so well respected.

... the money earned will not stay with the dead body remain after one has passed away, but the respect will.
... also enhances the arena {"enhances the arena" sounds vague and unclear} to learn

different cultures and peoples at home and abroad. Most of the military ... travelled as part of their job responsibility.

Home / Writing Feedback / MOTIVATING OTHERS FOR ARMED FORCES