'many motives' - Why go to University?

Bahrom_4474 4 / 10  
People can easy find many reasons why they should attend to University. Studying at university state that people have big opportunities to improve their education and knowledge.

Students can get diploma and degree from studying at University that means people can find well-paid job after graduating university and they will have own profession. University can provide wide and high education for who crave knowledge and who want to improve intellectual ability. Students may also have a big experience for period of study. There may appear many drawbacks that people can not avoid yourself from it such as perhaps they must live far from their home and parents however it can not become a significant barrier that people should not attend to University.

So I think if people want to study at university they can find many motives why they have to go to University.
hadi1981 25 / 44  
Hi Bahrom, could you explain what is the reason of your thread to help you

Best wishes

Hadi
kissingyou0912 8 / 29  
easy --> easily
attend to --> attend
it is better if you can give us the specific question of your paragraph. :D
Paijin 3 / 11  
I am not sure what's the thread question, but in case you want to write an essay about " Why people need to go to university?". I think I have some supporting ideas. For instance, You can participate with other people who are different backgrounds and societies, as well as develop experiences in group work that help to prepare you for future life.
OP Bahrom_4474 4 / 10  
Thank you all
Yes I need other people who are different background and societies to develop my English skills and all over!
medapplicant12 - / 2  
There are many benefits to attending University . Studying at University stateallows people to have many opportunities to improve their education and further their knowledge. Students can get diplomas and degreesfrom studying at University that means people can, allowing them to find well-paid jobs after graduating university . University can provide wide and high education for those who crave knowledge and who want to improve their intellectual ability. Students may also have a big experience for period of study (not sure what you are trying to say here?) . Although there may appear to be many unavoidable drawbacks that people can not avoid yourself from it , such asperhapsliving far from home, it should not become a significant barrier to those who really want to pursue their education . SoTherefore , I thinkbelieve that if people want to study at U niversity, they will find that the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

I hope this helps :)
OP Bahrom_4474 4 / 10  
Thank you medapplicant12

Home / Writing Feedback / 'many motives' - Why go to University?