IELTS:Motorized flight is the greatest invention in the modern world; Agree or Disagree?

lslt 1 / -  
Motorized flight is the greatest invention in the modern world. No other invention has had a more significant impact on our lives. Do you agree or disagree?

It is no longer a serious problem for humans to travel around the world for work or pleasure; this is contributed by the invention of motorized flight that alter the way of we human beings life. However whether it is the greatest invention in the modern world or not is not so clear. In this case, I will examine the some of the argument for and against the issues and point out my opinion

In the first place, individuals do benefit from the convenience from flight, as you can go anywhere you want for around maximum 20 hours, this lead to more face-to-face communications and interactions, thus people can establish closer relationship. Secondly the development of the international travel primarily relies on the fight. International travel have positive effect on economics, this is particularly in those countries where touring industry acts as the most contributions to the GDP, like Thailand, where a large number of jobs associated with travel, people work in hotel, stores, taxis, theater and restaurant. It is flights that take tourists from worldwide to Thai and have the country developed rapidly. Last but not least, flight make the culture exchange more efficient and international, people are able to travel globally and experience the custom, religion and life styles in person, this is more straightforward way to gain understanding of foreign cultures.

There are several reasons why flight cannot be the best. First of all, the frequent air travels have detriment effect on the environment due to the emission of the carbon dioxide that is the main factor to the Global Warning. For example a single short travel from San Francisco to Las Vegas produces as much carbon dioxide as one month's driving for a family. Secondly the appearance of automobile, cell phone and Internet have substantial contributions the modernization and they at least play the equal important roles to the human's life. For example people are able to keep in touch anytime and anywhere with cell phone, Internet provide with every updates worldwide at your fingertips.

In conclusion, it is true that flight make a different to the development of the modern life. However the negative aspect of the flight should not be ignored and the modernization is supported by the combination of a variety of inventions and development, so it is not rational to simply say flight is the best one.

Thank you for review it and your suggestions is very important for me
THANK YOU
In the first place, individuals do benefit from the convenience from flight, as you can go anywhere you want for around maximum 20 hours, this lead to more face-to-face communications and interactions, thus people can establish closer relationship.

.... there are a few ideas cramped up in this sentence. Split them into a few lines, at least two, to enhance their effectiveness. Give more focus to the real reason;

In the first place, motorized flights offer very convenient solutions for long distance travelling. (this is the main reason) Thanks to them, the people who live thousand miles away from each other are now able to travel across to meet each other in order to fulfill their personal and business requirements. This has helped the people to strengthen their relationships and explore the world in a more advanced manner.
First of all, the frequent air travels have detrimental effects on the environment due to the emission of the carbon dioxide that is the main factorcause forto the Global Warning.

For example a single short travel from San Francisco to Las Vegas produces as much carbon dioxide as one month's driving for a family.

.... Very good example and now relate it to global warming as you have to assume that many people do not know the connection between carbon dioxide and global warming.

Secondly the appearanceinventions such asof automobile, cell phone and Internet have substantial contributions the modernization and they at least play the equal important roles to the human's life.

You write really good. Pay more attention to your essay structure and aim for a flying score :D

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS:Motorized flight is the greatest invention in the modern world; Agree or Disagree?