Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS ESSAY; Movies and computer games containing violence are very popular.

devabe2005 46 / 97  
QUESTION:
Nowadays movies and computer games containing violence are very popular. Some people believe that they have negative effect on the society and should be banned, others, however, believe that it is harmless entertainment. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

ANSWER:

In today's world, there has been a tremendous development in violent movies and computer games which is favorite entertainment for everyone. However, there is a controversial premise regarding to this although some people reckon that it have affect on the community, the other tend to have the opposite opinion. Let see brief detail about both the views.

Due to advancement in internet, people easily connect to violent movies and computer games. Children are attracted and addicted to these movies which result in violent behavior like aggression, conflicts with parents, fighting and delinquency. Report says that there is increase in number of crimes, murder due to psychological problems in adults and teenager due to continuous involvement in the activities. Research shows that violent games have major cause of homicide in the world.

On the other hand, it gives confidence and winning spirit by playing the violent computer games. Children will learn about the violent behavior and its causes from the movies and helps to tackle violence in their future. It is best leisure activity which helps them to get points or scores and gifts.

To conclude, by analyzing both the views, it is clear that even though violent movies and computer games have significant affects in my point of view if it is used wisely for educating children about its results. They will become successful violent free future generation. Moreover, with limited access of this helps to entertain, relax and rejuvenate the mind.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS ESSAY; Movies and computer games containing violence are very popular.