TV & Movies have many good influences on peoples' behavior

vaishali1980 26 / 83  
HI

I am new in learning English. Please let me know my mistake

Nowadays, every house has at least one TV. People like spends their spare time to watch TV. Television and movies became their part of life. So It is definitely has great influence on people's behavior.

First of all, when people comes from office, they spends time watching TV for relax and reduce stress. Men likes to watch news. The news on TV on different-different

topics like politics, war, murder, thief, which has positive or negative influence on people's behavior.
Women like to watch series which on family drama, comedy etc. They compare their actual life with series they has seen. For example nowadays, in India so many series going on topic,

daughter-in-law and mother-in-law, women also behave with their daughter-in-law and mother-in-law as they has seen on TV series.
Not only men and women has influence on their behavior, children also catch the things from television. Children like to watch cartoon network. They learns fighting

and making jokes as well as learns good things like sharing, behavior.

Secondly, advertisement. On television, there are so many advertisement on products and services. It is also good or bad impact on our life style.
As showing advertisement, we also expecting same things in our own life. For example of toothpaste advertisement, we also want shining teeth so we brush our teeth twice a day which has good influence on our behavior.

Furthermore, people get habituated to spent time in front of TV. It has impact on their health like they become over fat. As they spends more time to watch TV, it has stop

to interact with other family members and friends, so day by day they becoming lonely.

In conclusion, If we want or don't want television and movies has great influence on people's behavior. Regardless of bad influence, people should accept good influence on their behavior.

They should watch appropriate news, series and movies.

Thanks

Vaishali
wraith 2 / 3  
I totally agree with Nesreen that you need to improve your grammar.
I have some more comments:

They want or not but its influence on them -> Regardless of whether they want or not, televison are now significantly influencing on people. ( Is it your idea?)

As they observe and trying to imply on their actual life -> this one is not a complete sentence, it is only a dependent clause ( more exactly, it is a adverb clause).

On TV every second there is advertising -> I don't understand what you mean.
As well as become lonely. -> this one is not a complete sentence. It is (once again) a adverb clause :)
In conclusion , without we knowing movies and television do good or bad influence on people behavior -> It is not a complete sentence, it is only a noun phrase. Am I right?

Try again :)
silkesha 4 / 24  
Hey!
Since you are a beginner, I quite appreciate your effort! But, I've got a few suggestions, if you don't mind...
First of all, try to keep the language as simple as possible...don't opt for the words that you are not comfortable with.
Secondly, (since I belong to the same country that you come from) I've quite realized one thing and thats (if I am not wrong)...the fact that you are trying to incorporate your sentences in English language with those in your native language...I dunno if this assumption of mine is right or wrong...but, if you are doing it...I'd suggest you to discontinue.

anyways, PRACTICE MAKES A MAN PERFECT!...so, keep practicing!.. :D
CIAO!
OP vaishali1980 26 / 83  
Thanks silkesha

Might be I am incorporate with my native language marathi.

thanks for suggestion. I will try definitely as you suggested.

Home / Writing Feedback / TV & Movies have many good influences on peoples' behavior