Do movies or TV influence people's behaviour? Use specific reasons and examples in your answer.

alinatsoy12 1 / 1  
It is as sure as a gun that TV and movies are the most influential resources of being informed for people. Tastes are different, some individuals find inspirational films very interesting others like watching pointless sitcoms. But they are all banded by the fact that this entertainment has a direct affect on their behavior.

To begin with, up-to-date and instructive films consisting stories of people such as overcoming insuperable barriers or struggling against incurable diseases which teach people particularly teens never relinquish. For example, I have seen an incredible movie "The pursuit of happiness" with Will Smith which is about a courageous man who has to fight against difficulties like working 24 hours in a day or starving for the love of his son. He literally goes through fire and water but the perseverance and optimism leaded him to success. This story has taught me that all hardships are temporary and there is no unattainable goals. Furthermore, the quote of the man «You should always believe and protect your dream" made me put my goal and attain it step by step with pleasure and great motivation.

Nevertheless, like everything in this world , TV and movies have their own bad site such as stupid programs or films for adults only. Firstly, some individuals consider TV as "idiot box" for consisting over-the-top shows which lead to blocking people's intellectual ability. Some people desperately choose these shows as relaxing at weekends what is waste of time. If watching TV is their passion they should turn into intellectual channels like Discovery and get to know nature more deeply. Besides, there are films for adults only which are allowed in TV. Teen who are not restricted by parents have direct access to them. In consequences it'll grow to early sexual act and pregnancy.

From these arguments one must conclude that TV and movies hold irreplaceable position in our life. From my perspective, I believe that everyone must have golden middle and we shouldn't allow TV to cover all our priceless time. Moreover parents must be rigorous with children and keep them out of bad affected movies by turning of some channels or watching films together in order to prevent unexpected surprises
Alina,

WELCOME to EssayForum, it's always a pleasure to have yet another member of the ever- growing EF Family.

Let me help you enhance your work;

- It is as sure as a gun that TV and movies are the most influential resources of beingfor people to get informed for people .

- But they are all bandedbonded by the fact that this entertainment has a direct affecteffect on their behavior.

- He literally goes through fire and water but the perseverance and optimism leaded him to success.

- Nevertheless, like everything in this world , TV and movies have their own bad siteside such as stupid programs or films for adults only.

- Firstly , some individuals consider TV as "idiot box" for consisting over-the-top shows which lead to blocking people's intellectual ability.

There you have it Alina, a few corrections from my end.
I suggest you follow thru and enhance your essay so you can practice and while you do, mind the following;

- sentence construction

- word choice

- be objective all the time

- proof read

Keep writing

Cheers!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / Do movies or TV influence people's behaviour? Use specific reasons and examples in your answer.