Movies are popular all over the world. Explain why movies are so popular.

CHEN LU 1 / -  
Movies are popular all over the world. Explain why movies are so popular. Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.
Movies are popular all over the world because many reasons.
Frist of all, movies are often well maded. Movies as we all know often have wonderful pictures and high quality music in the background. As there are many stories about famous movie directors insisted upon prefection. Take Tatanic for an instance. The director even sick a ship becasue it had not meet the quality he wanted. As such crazy things happened on movie maker, high quality was garanteed.

Secondly, movies usually include splendid stories that can catch people's attention. No matter what kind of story a movie talk, it can often easly come in to people's heart. As people would easly feel like themself was the protagonist in the movies, experiencing the story by themself. This is because the environment of theater is often quite, with large screen, and vivid sound surrounding audiences.

In additon, movies alway acted by famous actors. And these popular movies stars often are handsome guys or beautiful young girls. Appreciate beauty is common sense of people all over the world so beauties are often well sold. Then with these beautiful young men and women, movies attact audiences world wild. Many famous hollywood movie stars turn to be teenage's dream girl or boy. And these fans usually been carzy about their idols, they consume the products very often.

In a words, as movies has so many arrtraciton. It is really popular in the whole world.Word Count: 239
The first sentence does not carry a lot of meaning. It will be a stronger start if you revise that sentence to make a meaningful observation.

Frist First of all, movies are often well (maded???). Oh, you meant to say well-made.

Use a spell checker: prefection.
Spell checker! --> Tatanic
becasue ...garanteed.-----Correct the spelling of all these words.

Secondly, movies u
...talk, it can often easily come in to people's heart. As people would easily feel like themself they were the protagonist in the movies, experiencing the story by themself. stories vicariously.

Spelling: additon
Capitalize Hollywood.

:-) Welcome to EssayForum! Please correct those errors and type the essay again below, in a new post. That is how to practice and improve! :-) We will look to see if you still have errors.

Home / Writing Feedback / Movies are popular all over the world. Explain why movies are so popular.