Movies, television - entertainment and hobby that we can learn a lot from

afaghfarhadi 1 / -  
Advances in technology had a deniable influence on the movies and television. From the old and silent movies, to the new modern television, which can be installed even on the mobile phones, they have always been a popular hobby. Television and movies nowadays play a part in everybody's life and behavior both in good and bad way. In my opinion, one of the big advantages of the television is the Educational aspect of it which includes entertainment. One major disadvantage of these that seems to me can be a serious one is wasting of time.

First I want to clarify the advantage that I mention in the first paragraph. Through watching movies we can learn a lot about the countries, their customs, their history and heroes.in addition, by watching movies in English for example we can improve our language skills such as listening and speaking and we can learn lot of new words and their Pronunciations. Each movie try to show us a point such as good ways about how to counter the problems and how to behave in some cases or can show us what can be the result of some especial behavior. Furthermore watching movies can be a great fun and a good way to spend time with family and friends.

In my opinion, one disadvantage that television may cause is wasting of time. Some people become addicted to televisions and especially TV series. As a result of this people instead of communicating with each other, reading, exercising and other activities just seat on a sofa and watch TV. Decreasing of Reading books and novels is another result of that which makes our society pour in Literature.

Lastly, I want to illustrate about some other aspects of televisions. Besides watching movies televisions have other programs too including news, sports programs and Commercial programs. These are all effective in our behaviors directly. News lets us know more about the world recently happening. Sport programs give this chance to the fans of different sport teams to watch their Favorite games from long distance. Commercial programs introduce new brands and Business Products to help us having a good buy.

To sum up, television and movies can be a very good hobby that we can learn a lot from them .it is also a good entertainment to spend time with friends and family watching movies just if they will be used moderately.
izhar 3 / 6  
to the new modern television, which can be installed (i guess you mean the application or softwares for viewing films, but you cannot install TV on mobile, yes you can install softwares in mobile phones)

Educational aspect of it which includes entertainment.

of it which includes entertainment(makes this clause vague.)

One major disadvantage of these that seems to me can be a serious one is wasting of time. (add a cohesive device in this sentence.)

that seems to me can be ( you sound like unsure what you are trying to argue. Rather you should use bold tone to take a stand)

that I mention in the first paragraph (wordiness should be avoided,)

First, (Comma missing)

ThroughBy watching movies,

the countries ( try to be specific which countries or use many countries.)

their heroes

I n addition

by watching movies in English for example ( rephrase like "by watching english movies some people can improve our language skills" )

Each movie tries to

a point such as good ways about (no need of this phrase)

how to behave in certain situations(

some especial behavior. ( be specific which especial behaviour).

Home / Writing Feedback / Movies, television - entertainment and hobby that we can learn a lot from