IELTS; MOVIES & TELEVISION CAN POSITIVELY INFLUENCE PEOPLES' BEHAVIOR

phuocqui 3 / 5  
Great changes have taken place in human society along development of technology, and movies and television are the big part of this. Such entertaining methods affect on people's behavior in many ways.

First of all, movies and television influence people's thinking and action, especially the youth who are vulnerable. For instance, violence and sexual scenes result in young people' cruel behavior. According to media, there have been serial murders which committed in school in China, and some scientists believed that the serious actions may involve in so many violence scenes in the media.

Secondly, people who spend too much time to watch movies or television so that they can be addicted and tend to have sedentary lifestyle. They seldom do exercise and get fatter. Obviously, this is not good for their health and relationship between family members. Some housewives, for example, who spend much time for watching so that some of them forget to prepare meals for their family or neglect to take care their children. These behavior may affect negatively on the family relationship.

In contrast, movies and television play significant role in entertaining people. Therefore, people's behavior can change positively after they feel relax. In addition, some kinds of movies or TV programs contain moral value which help people distinguish between wrong and right. Furthermore some TV channels such as Discovery and Animal Planet can raise people's awareness of environmental protection.

In brief, movies and television obviously affect on people's behavior. However if people can limit amount of time they spend to watch and choose proper films and channels, people will have benefits and can prevent the disadvantages.
prince303 5 / 10  
try to avoid writing firstly, secondly.. instead use sentences like one of the significant reasons..
over all good ideas, try to write atleast 250 words.
good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS; MOVIES & TELEVISION CAN POSITIVELY INFLUENCE PEOPLES' BEHAVIOR