MOVING BUSINESS CENTER IN OUTSKIRT

kiki23 37 / 64 4  
In some countries, governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move to regional areas outside the big cities. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages?

Several countries are currently developing their industrial center in outskirt. Even though the cons assume the industries and businesses would be difficult to reach, I firmly believe the advantage of reallocating industrial area outskirt is preponderant as the possibility traffic problem facing by the worker is less and the production cost needed by them in outskirt is cheaper.

It is commonly believe the distance connecting big cities and outskirt area is one of the reasons why several countries are not reallocating their industries and businesses yet. It cannot be denied that the distance may be the obstacle between worker to the workplace in industrial area and visitor to the business center. However, this statement cannot be applied not only to the developed country but also to the developing country since the development of infrastructure system that will connect every part of the country is being highly constructed. As the data reported by United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in 2010 that more than 87% of underdeveloped countries nowadays is working progressively to build their infrastructure such as highway, railway or subway, and underwater train. As of the reason stated, it is clearly can be seen that the distance is not the problem to connect the big city and the industrial center in outskirt.

On the other hand, the pros believe reallocating business center and industrial area outskirt is the best breakthrough to fix many problems faced by people living in the big cities. People living in the big cities should be dealt with busy traffic and expensive cost so that they assume to move the business center and industrial area outskirt will bring more advantages. The same data reported by United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in 2010 showed that the advantages of reallocating business center and industrial area outskirt is not only minimizing the traffic problems facing by the worker and decreasing the production cost needed by them but also as much as 63% of the countries reallocating their business center and industrial area outskirt is experiencing positive impact that the tourism number where the business center and industrial area build is incline. By many reasons stated, it is acceptable that the drawback of reallocating business center and industrial area outskirt is less.

As a result, the advantages of reallocating the industries area and business center in outskirt outweighs the disadvantages since it is supported by the fact that the traffic problem in outskirt is rarer and the production cost is cheaper.
sinahector 7 / 34  
Hi
their industrial centers in outskirt
the workers
infrastructure system that will connects
... (UNDP) in 2010 indicates , more than 87% ...
it can clearly be seen
to connect a big city
, the pros believe that
People living in the big cities
positive impact in the tourism number
Bekuk22 15 / 21 3  
hello there,,
let me give some correction for you..

1.It is commonly believe( believed ) the distance connecting ...
2.the workplace in industrial( put article an or the " an idustrial area) area and visitor ...
3.... working progressively to build their infrastructure ( such as highway
4....business center and industrial area build( to build)is incline

I hope my correction can be remainder to your wrting..
thank you ..

Home / Writing Feedback / MOVING BUSINESS CENTER IN OUTSKIRT