Moving fabrics to suburb areas - should we care more for their profits or for our environment?

indah_hai 19 / 38 4  
In some countries, governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move to regional areas outside the big cities. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages?

Government encouragement to move industry and business into suburb appears nowadays in many countries. While this is considered merits are likely to achieve further, some demerits should be considered primarily.

For companies, moving from big cities are chance to decrease costs and improve profits. To improve profits, build low cost landmark and having larger area to expand the production are the first step would be taken. Research from Queen University to The Good Year, for instance, while their landmark building had moved from the capital city of Indonesia to several province,they had advance the profit up to 35% per year. However, expanding companies to suburb will close opportunity to society to have green space. Further, sooner or later pollution toward stress in indigenous people will be increasing.

Approaching industries to move to regional areas will be a trigger of chaos on the main road. Stress on their main roads will be placed of employee who are going to work or coming home. Long time ago, Bandung was popular as a comfortable place to have vacation because of its large space field, but when we go there today, it is not a lovely place anymore, because it can be seen that people are busy both road and pedestrian.

In conclusion, government should reconsider to place industrial and business to regional areas. It is needed to keep going nature grows as the best place to visit or live without stress.
siddiqumar 15 / 9 8  
@indah_hai actually your writing is really good yet I think that you should straight to the point on your intro what ideas will you improve in your essay. let me try,,,

Nowadays, civil society in some countries is more likely to relocate industries and businesses from capital cities to suburb. As such, the governments are trying to alleviate some complicated problems in metropolitan cities while I strongly believe that this will create other problems in regional areas.

Hope this help.

Home / Writing Feedback / Moving fabrics to suburb areas - should we care more for their profits or for our environment?