Unanswered [1] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES

Home / Writing Feedback3

Multilingual kids, British wallet and GDP. IELTS - Introductions and Overviews

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Children should begin learning a foreign language as soon as they start school.

multilingual kids and their perspectives

It is argued that kids should start studying a language different from their native languages(Can I write one's instead of languages) immediately after they begin going to school. This essay agrees that pupils have to start learning foreign languages as soon as possible. Firstly, this essay will discuss how by learning a new language, children could enhance their chances of finding an appropriate job in the future and then this essay will focus on the social benefits that multilingualism can bring to every child.

I would love to replace the world bring, but I was unable to think of any appropriate synonym.

ielts-mentor.com/images/writingsamples/Academic_IELTS_Writing_Task_one_Sample_65_image1.png
ielts-mentor.com/images/writingsamples/Academic_IELTS_Writing_Task_one_Sample_65_image2.png

The flow of the British people money between their wallets and rest of the world

Over the given period, the spending habits of English people changed(changed or had changed?) dramatically. In 1971, people tended to spend most of their money on petrol, restaurants, and furniture. In contrast, during 2001 the greatest expenditure was by far the car, as other costs had similar proportions.

ielts-mentor.com/images/writingsamples/Academic_IELTS_Writing_Task_1_sample_123.png

GDP fluctuations

Over the gives period, the annual GDP growth of Tunisia diminished significantly, whereas the Japan's growth saw a dramatic increase. In Ecuador, The Gdp growth began to increase between 2007 and 2008, before experiencing a rapid decrease in 2009, which was followed by a small uplift.

I'm going to review Task 2 introduction only.

Yes, you can write "ones" (not one's) instead of "languages". But I don't think writing sentences like "This essay agrees that" etc. because it sounds like a summary. You can write "I agree that" instead.

A synonym for "bring to" in this case is "offer". Do you think it means what you mean?
  Closed ✓

Home / Writing Feedback /