Multiple outdoor and indoor activities - The purpose of all tourists visiting New Zealand

kiki23 37 / 64 4  
International Visitors to New Zealand - Reason for visit - IELTS Task 1

The bar chart provides information about the purposes of all tourists visiting New Zealand and is measured in percent. There are two types of holidaymaker reasons visiting New Zealand those are to do some outdoor and indoor activities. On the whole, the data shows the most reason of the holidaymaker came to New Zealand is for doing the outdoor activities.

The chart gives several outdoor activities as the tourists' purposes those are walking around the New Zealand, enjoying the sightseeing, visiting volcanos, and riding boat. Walking around is appeared on the top of the list of the outdoor activity and at once is the most reason of traveler visiting New Zealand. Second, as much as 75 percent traveler aims to enjoy the New Zealand view. Having an experiment to ride boat is the third reason appeared on the chart and has a 5 percent margin different with paying a visit to the volcanos mountain which has 50 percent. However, the indoor traveler purposes is commonly to visit the historical building such as museum and it has 40 percent.

David54 15 / 22 1  
Kiki,

There are a little correction,
... purposes of all tourists visiting New Zealand and is measured in percent .
There are two types of holidaymaker have reasons why visiting New Zealand, those are..
...and riding a boat...
...Having an experiment to ride a boat is the third (...) and has a 5 percent margin..

Home / Writing Feedback / Multiple outdoor and indoor activities - The purpose of all tourists visiting New Zealand