The Muscle Man Gym wants to increase women member enrollment

sanyagoyal1988 3 / 5  
Hi
Please help to evaluate.

"The Muscle Man Gym wants to increase women member enrollment.The percentage of women who have monthly memberships is currently only 20%.In order to increase the number of women members , Muscle man Gym should buy more cardiovascular equipment , because women like to use cardio machines .They should also advertise with the pictures of body building women and should lower prices for women members .These methods will increase the numbers of women members ,and will increase profits. "

The Gym owner wants to increase women membership in his gym.In order to do this he gave reasons like introducing more equipments,lowering the price and advertising.Since these points seems plausible that it will increase the women membership but there are many things which he has not considered which will evantually effect his profit.

As the current membership of women is 20%.Looking at this trend he want to increase the women membership in his gym.But we are not clear with this 20% women.As it is expectedly that these women are the wifes of men members.For example,if there are 100 men are coming to gym and of these 20 are married and coming with their spouse than it is possible that women are coming to gym not to exercise but to accompany their partner.

Moreover,the gym owner claims that women likes cardio machines which will bent their choice towards gym.But there is a lot of difference in women and men attitude towards gym.Unlike of men,majority!

of women donot like to have gym.And also only buying cardio machines will not effect in increase in women membership.
As I mentioned above that the difference in attitude between men and women it is also unlikely that women usually in hackneyed life donot attact by the posters of body building women.Yes,this is true for cases like athletes who need to build their body structure in order to maintain and participate in competitions.

The gym owner in order to attract the women also planned to lower the prices of women membership.Although,this will surely attaract the women in his gym but it is not sure or certain that how much number will be enroll for the gym.Reducing the price rather will loss in his revenue.First,there will be initial cost for buying equipments and second he also has to reduce the price of the currently enrolled members.This cost will be incurred by him and if the result is not the same as thought by him then he might be in huge loss.

Rather than focussing on women membership,he should try to concoct some new step which will help in increasing the men membership.Like introducing more machines which are liked by men.Also,provide membership plans for a year or six months duration at low prices which will attract more men to enroll for 6 month or a year plan rather 1 month plan.If he wants to introduce women membership,then rather investing on various machine,he should give a trial and offering 1 month free membership for women and looking at this trend he should think further for introducing women membership.

In conclutions,the points mentioned by the gym owner are not much convincing.He should adopt some other stategies which I had mentioned above in order to attract more customers.
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
In order to do this he was suggested to providegave reasons like introducing more cardiovascular equipments as women are interested in such facilities. He was also advised to decrease the,lowering the price and use pictural advertising

are many other things that he must take into the consideration to increase the rate of women's membershipwhich he has not considered which will evantually effect his profit .

if we assume that the number of men coming to the gym isthere are 100 men are coming to gymand among them 20 membersand of these 20 are married, we can conclude that 20% of the women just attend the gym to accompany their husbands not to exercise.and coming with their spouse than it is possible that women are coming to gym not to exercise but to accompany their partner .

I think this point is not reasonable because a WIS man do not consider the spectators or other people outside the gym as the members of the gym :))))

Home / Writing Feedback / The Muscle Man Gym wants to increase women member enrollment