Museums are unnecessary today because people can see historical objects or art works on computer

kieutrang175 1 / -  

museums and art galleries in the modern world

Technology is becoming increasingly popular which affords chances to people can perceive historical objects or works of art through a computer. I tend to partly agree with this view for many reasons that will be discussion in this essay.

First of all, maintaining a museum or a gallery of arts costs an enormous amount of money. In other words, governments and authorities often have to provide funding for institutions and allocate resources to keep open these facilities. Therefore, there are less money to spend in health, education or social services. In addition, nowadays, in order to save budgets, parts of the world opt for a mixed funding model for the arts. I believe that accession internet to view precious collections freely and immediately can reduce costs and time.

On the other hand, while I approve that retaining museums or art galleries is unnecessary, I think if these facilities disappear, human will not have opportunities to see wonderful arts directly. Firstly, in my opinion, the buildings which house collections are part of our tangible cultural heritage. For instance, National gallery in Quang Ninh, Vietnam is striking and impressive. Additionally, people can not have the feeling of awe when they see the huge dinosaur skeletons. This is a valuable experience that will not have just by an image on computer.

In conclusion, it is undeniable that maintaining museums or art galleries is an excessive thing, the expense of keeping them unlock can not be justified. What's more, looking at pictures of arts on computer screen may not possibly put heavy pressure on national budget.
mostafamut - / 1  
Here are some corrections:
-Technology is increasingly becoming ... people can perceive see or ...

-to keep open these facilities open.

Quick note: some synonyms of words can't fit in certain sentences like perceive, which means to recognize, discern, envision, or understand.

1. that will be discussion discussed in this essay
2. there are is less money to spend in on health
3. human humans will not have ...
4. while I approve ..better use I agree or I believe or I think
5. an image on a computer.

I hope this would help, and I apologize if there's any mistake in my points. I hope others will make better comments than mine. All the best!
NguyenPhuoc 5 / 8 5  
Since this is an agree/disagree essay, I think you should pick a side to support. You can mention the opposite side in a seperate paragraph but do not let it overwhelm the one you support. You should state some of its drawbacks to strengthen the reason why you defend the first idea regardless of the advantages/disadvantages of the opposite side. And make sure that you have your grammar checked before posting
The "I partly agree" response would make a good response in a measured extent essay. It is not applicable to a single opinion essay that gives you a response choice of agree or disagree. There is no "in-between" response because no such choice was offered. You have not discussed the essay in the proper format and as such, will find that you will get a failing score for 2 reasons:

1. Your response does not address the task requirement (choice of agree OR disagree)
2. There is no clarity to you actual opinion in the essay

As such, the essay cannot be given a passing score. Most specially since you have shown a lack of ability to follow instructions as provided to you in the exercise. When you lack English comprehension skills so visibly, it is impossible for you to properly respond to, or write in the required format for the given essay theme and question.

Home / Writing Feedback / Museums are unnecessary today because people can see historical objects or art works on computer