Music brings joy and emotion to our soul, traditional music should be preserved

ldlsky03 8 / 16 2  
There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

It is true that people listen to different types of music nowadays, ranging from rock music to country music. Music is a vital part of people's daily life for several reasons, and I believe that traditional music plays a greater role than modern music in our lives.

Music is important to human life for several reasons. As many people, listening to music becomes their daily routine as this makes their soul peaceful and they can get away from all the complex things in reality. Also, it can be said that music is like a medicine for people's busy lifetime as the rhythm and melody of music can help them to retrieve their mind as well as their body. For instance, listening to music is a curable method which is advised by many psychological doctors for anxiety disorder patients.

In my opinion, traditional music brings more benefits to our life more than modern music can do. As listening to traditional music can raise our parotic and through those lyrics we can know more about our country's past culture. For example, by listening to military songs, we can feel deeply the sense of patriotism through each word of lyric. On the other hand, modern music tends to entertain the listeners so that their lyrics and rhythm seem to follow the current trend and do not have any meaning.

To conclude, music has an important role in our pastime as this brings joy as well as emotion to our soul. Also, the traditional music need to be preserved and promoted widely than modern music as these songs are meaningful and raise our patriotism.

Thanks for reading ^^
It is true that people listen to different types of music nowadays, ranging from rock music to country music. Music is a vital part of people's daily life for several reasons, andI believe that traditional music plays a greater role than modern music in our lives.

This is a good introduction, but I feel that had you changed the order of the sentences, it would have flown better ;
Music is a vital part of people's daily life for several reasons. Nowadays, there are many different types of music ranging from hip-hop to country music. However, I believe that traditional music still plays a more important role in our lives in contrast to the modern music forms.

Home / Writing Feedback / Music brings joy and emotion to our soul, traditional music should be preserved