Music is the face of the country - IELTS band.

Adele_Riva 1 / -  
There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need
music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the
International music that is heard everywhere nowadays?
You should write at least 250 words.
Use your own ideas, knowledge and experience and support your arguments with examples
and relevant evidence.
Please check my essay. Show me my weak parts and if possible rate it with IELTS band.

There are lot of types of music today. I think, that music it is special type of art. Music always helps us to explore the world and get more knowledges about our amazing world. In addition it helps us to meet gunius compositor's fantasy and understand, what is he/she thinking about at this moment, when he/she was whrighting this music, take a look into his/her imagination and grow up our own imagination.

Music gives us new feelings, new thoughts, power and many other things.
Different types of music genres like different type of clothes suitable for different occasions. For night club or running is energetic music is the best option, for yoga - relaxing music, for rock concert - heavy music.

I think, traditional music of each country is much more important, than international one, because it's big part of culture and therefore, part of country itself.

The music is the face of country. In case, Scotland bagpipe and Russian balalaika the most recognasable musical instruments worldwide. I think it's priceless and shouldn't be lost.

Unfortunately, in my country people doesn't keep musical traditions. Just small number of people can play on balalaika, gusli and garmon. Most of young people thinking, that is old style and looks foolish.
EighthHorcrux 2 / 2  
There many differing genresare lot of types of music today. I think, that music it is special type of art. Music always helps us to explore the world and getobtain more knowledges about our amazing world. In addition it helps us to meet the fantasy of the genius compositors' and understand what he/she is thinking about at thisthat moment. when he/she was whrighting this music, take a look into his/her imagination and grow up our own imagination.From the musical writings of the composer, you can look into their imagination and expand your own imagination from theirs.

Music gives us new feelings, newfresh thoughts, power and many other things.
These different types of music genres are like different type of clothes: suitable for differentvarious occasions. For night club or running is energetic music is the best option, for yoga - relaxing music, for rock concert - heavy music.For entertainment or exercise, energetic music is the best option. For yoga, relaxing music is suitable, while rick concerts require heavy music.

I think, traditional music of each country is much more important, than international music, because it's a big part of culture and therefore, part of the country itself.

The music is the face of a country. In the case of Scotland it is the bagpipe. While in Russian the balalaika the most recognizable musical instruments worldwide. I think it's priceless and shouldn't be lost.

Unfortunately, in my country people doesn'tdon't keep musical traditions. Just a small number of people can play on a balalaika, gusli and garmon. Most of young people thinking, that is old style and looks foolish.Most young people think it is out of style or old, and that it looks foolish.

Good job on the essay, I would talk more about why traditional music of each country is important instead of talking about the types of music that is good for yoga or running. Хорошая работа над эссе , говори о том почему традиционная музыка каждой страны важнa больше чем музыка которая хорошая для йоги или бега. Удачи! я тоже Pусский.
Well, your essay structure has many drawbacks and you need to improve it if you aim at a good band in IELTS. Here's a suggestion for a structure that helps you earn marks as well as manage your time effectively.
I too strongly advise you to follow dumi's structure. Your essay needs improvement in its structure very badly.

I think, that music it is special type of art.

.... This sentence disturbs your flow of ideas. You need to arrange them in a more logical order.

There are lot of types of music today. I think, that music it is special type of art. Music always helps us to explore the world and get more knowledges about our amazing world.

Music is a special type of art. Today, we find various types of music.
Avoid sentences that do not contribute to your topic directly. They tend to distract the reader's attention.
Different types of music genres are like different type of clothes suitable for different occasions.

Home / Writing Feedback / Music is the face of the country - IELTS band.