WRITING TASK 1 : MUSIC LINKS LISTENERS

eve01 24 / 40 5  
QUESTION:
The graph below compares the number of visits to two new music sites on the web. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

ANSWER:

A breakdown of the information about the proportion of two different types of music links on the website, over the last fifteen days is appeared in the line chart. Overall, it is can be seen that the number of both music links was increased. In additional the pop parade was reached a peak in the last day.

Initially, visitors are more likely listening to pop parade with by far 120 guests while the other one is only a quarter as much. The former's level narrows a gap with the latter's proportion. This is followed by a remarkable upward trend by music choice in the eleventh days.

Eventually, the visitors who like to listen pop parade fallen down gradually close to 90 guests yet it is reached a peak roughly in 180 guests. Nevertheless the music choice listeners rose in the followed day yet it was fell down in the last day.

mem77 62 / 98 6  
Dear eva, here some advice for your writing and feel free to correct me too!

Overall, it is can be seen (...) music links wasare increased .

... pop parade proportionwasis reached a peak in the last day.

... to pop parade sitewith by far 120 guests while the otheranother one is only ...

... listen pop parade fallen down gradually (...) it is reached a peak roughly ...

Nevertheless the music choice listeners roserise in the followed day yet it wasisfellfall down in the last day.

Regards

Home / Writing Feedback / WRITING TASK 1 : MUSIC LINKS LISTENERS