Why music is necessary for human? The traditional vs modern sounds.

Yuzzuya 1 / -  

There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music?

Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

There is a rich variety of music around the world and music tends to play a vital part in human culture. To argue, I think that traditional music is more important than modern international music .

Music has accompanied humankind across ages. from simply enjoying it to a learning tool. for example. As children, we are taught new languages by singing, moreover. Singing in groups will create a connection between people regardless of their age. Music expresses feelings and emotions in a way that even words can't. Our favorite songs become part of us and our memories that each time we hear it we feel various emotions that can't be expressed by simple words.

Traditional music needs to have a special value over any type of music. It's true that international music is often fun and catchy but it's usually nothing more than a commercial product that is sold for business purposes. By contrast, traditional music is used to express our cultures and history. it connects with us and forms a part of our cultural identity. in other words, it would be a pity if such a form of music disappears.

in conclusion, music forms a special part of our life and it's necessary for us humans and traditional music needs to be given more attention
The essay is way below the 250 mark at 216 words. That will result in a points deduction so severe, the essay will not receive a passing score. I need to advise you to bring up your word count next time. You need to make sure that you fully explain your thoughts and opinions in the 2 reasoning paragraphs. Aim to write 5 sentences in each paragraph to help you achieve an over the minimum word count. You also need to be careful about your word capitalization in the presentation. You capitalized the word "singing" after a comma. Since that is not a proper noun, it should not be capitalized after a comma. Your conclusion is not a proper summary of the presentation. Both the para[hrase and closing paragraph need to have at least 40 words in it, with proper punctuation contained. In your rush to finish the essay, you made spelling, grammar, and conjunction errors. All of which, though seemingly minimal in representation, will result in further deductions for your essay based on each scoring section. This is not an essay that will have a good chance of passing in this form. You need to increase your word count and focus on cleaning up your errors so that you can get a scoring consideration and avoid penalties based on technicalities. Technicalities means that you failed to proof read your essay before you decided it was the final form you wanted to have graded.

Home / Writing Feedback / Why music is necessary for human? The traditional vs modern sounds.