Music is a therapy for better health

iloveyou 5 / 12  
Music is a communicative activity which conveys to the listener moods, emotions, thoughts, impressions, or philosophical, sexual, or political concepts or positions. Last year, i had read an article about music is a therapy for health, it attracts me to study music because my ambition is to be a doctor because of that article i want to use music to therapy my friends, my family who sick.

last week, i had saw a lot of news about japan because earthquake and tsunami had attacked japan cause 10 thousand people missing and dead at japan. the nuclear leak was dangerous to people because it may cause people damaged by radiation. i want to use music to therapy whole world people, no need waiting for 7years to studying the course of doctor. The end of the world was coming, i just a 17years old student, i have no time to wait for the 7 years. Playing music to cure all people in the world is the fastest way to help people.

i had watch a case at hospital, the patient have cancer but he does not have enough money for cure his cancer. Although he has cancer, he was never seem sad and still playing his guitar. I was so curious why a patient have cancer but does not seem sad, i ask he about why he have a cancer but still seem happily. He just say a sentence : although i was poor, no money to cure cancer, but music is a therapy to health also. Suddenly, i shocked because a person have cancer still can be happy. i feel i was so ashamed because i was worry about my exam result was bad.

i want learning guitar from the patient this is because he had teached me music is a therapy for health. i want to prevent the end of the world, i hope the whole world people can prevent world destruction. ours world- the Earth is very precious.

I digress it?
Can you help me add a little content?
prettybear94 3 / 7  
had saw a lot of news about japan --> has seen
cause 10 thousand people missing and dead at japan --> in japan
dangerous to people --> tớ nghĩ lŕ dangerous thôi lŕ đủ
it may cause people damaged by radiation. -> it may damage people by radiation (měnh nghĩ vậy hay hơn)
no need waiting for 7years to studying -> to study
i had watch a case at hospital -> had watched
the patient have cancer but he does not have enough money for cure his cancer -> the patient who has a cancer does not have enough money to cure.

he was never seem sad and still playing his guitar. -> he never seemed (to be) sad and still played
I was so curious why a patient have cancer but does not seem sad, i ask he about why he have a cancer but still seem happily. -> i was curious enough to ask him why he has a cancer but didn't seem sad

i shocked because a person have cancer still can be happy. i feel i was so ashamed because i was worry about my exam result was bad. --> i was shocked because a person having a cancer is still happy. i feel i was so ashamed because i was worried about my exam result was bad.

i want learning guitar from the patient -> i want to learn
I don't understand the rest of this para.
I check your grammar. Hope this useful

Home / Writing Feedback / Music is a therapy for better health