Why do we need music? The traditinal music of a country is more important than other?

hedi_65 1 / -  
Nowadays,many various styles of music influence world.All of us need listening to musics,because of some reason that will be discussed in next paragraph.Also,some people claim that traditional music of each country is more important than other kinds.I myself believe that maintaining of traditional music is a public responsibility of each citizen.

According to many achievements that they have been acquired in recent decade by researchers,it is obviously listening to music is essential and vital in today's life.Today technology and industry affect many aspects of our life in a harmful manner.Hardworking,traffic,noise pollution,economic problems and many stresses of busy city and our bustling life cause many diseases like depression.I personally think that music have a main role to relax us and in my idea it is the best psychologist.If we listen to music,we could forget all worries for some minutes and savoured our wishes .It is not very important what kind of music you prefer to listen ,in my idea it depends on personal view and interesting.I suggest that all of us have to schedule for listening to music everyday at least for an hour.In addition,I believe that going to concert and playing music also could help us more and more to live better .

Moreover,traditional music is a symbol of each country.It shows history,habit,belief and customary of nations.In the other word,it is the best way to introduce our country and culture to all over the world.Although governments is responsible for keeping and conveyence it to next generation,everybody must help them in this hard way by making our children familiar with traditional music,by encouraging them to learn the traditional musical instruments and playing this styles.

HEDIEH
mea505 - / 265  
Today, more than any other time, perhaps, the world is influenced by many different types of music. Although some people claim that there own country's music is more important than other kinds of music, we all need to listen to various kinds of music to appreciate the world's influence over music. According to some leading researchers, listening to music has become a vital part of today's life.

Try that for a start...then use the above as a template for completing the rest of your essay.

Thanks,

Mark
Below I'll give you some correct sentences to practice. Please type each sentence the correct way 10 times, and speak it aloud 10 times! :-)

Based on According to many achievements that they have been acquired advances made in recent decades by researchers, it is obvious that listening to music is essential and vital in today's life.

Hard work, traffic, noise pollution, economic problems and many stresses of the busy city and our bustling life cause many diseases like depression.

I personally think that music has a main role in relaxing us and in my idea it is the best psychologist.

Remember this: If we could, we would. If we can, we will. correct
If we can we would. incorrect
If we listen to music,we can forget all worries for some minutes and become lost in the moment. savor our wishes.

Home / Writing Feedback / Why do we need music? The traditinal music of a country is more important than other?