(IELTS) Why do we need music? The traditinal music of a country is more important

Qayam 1 / 2  
Music, the most preferred thing in recent era, is used widely in the world for different purposes. People use varieties of instruments to produce an attractive sound. However, majority of the people believe that music is a kind of entertainment but researchers have explored that music has got several other advantages as well. Today, there are several kinds of music all over the world such as international music and traditional music. Different people prefer different kind of music.

Music can help people to recover their emotional distress and tensions. When people are in trouble by listening to music they can feel relax, calm and remove all their mental pains. Those people who can't sleep due to familial problems, can sleep and relax by listening to the music. Today research has proved that by listening specific kind of music people can increase their concentration level. On the other hand, studies have explored that music can make teenagers quick learner and make them will disciplined and help the development of their speech as well. Therefore, music is, of course, the need of life.

It has been explored that those pregnant women who have time listening to music, can help the brain development of their babies and when their time of delivery comes they are more relax and prepared while other pregnant women face some difficulties at the time of delivery. Music can also decrease stress of women during pregnancy. Research has proven that by playing music for the cows, they can produce more milk than expected. So now we can get the importance of music.

I prefer traditional music more, rather than international music because traditional music is more meaning full. It can express the feelings and emotions of specific people but international music don't possess such qualities and majority of them are meaningless in today's world. Today almost we don't see any significant quality in international music however people spend lots of money on this kind of music instead of traditional music.

Hence, today music plays a significant role in our life and no one can deny the existence of music. Today it is widely used in praising and worshiping almighty Allah by different religions in all over the world. Therefore, music is not only a kind of entertainment but it can be called a gift that almighty Allah has devoted to mankind.

(392 words)
therealjso 1 / 1  
Looks good, only saw one spelling error.

"Meaningful" instead of Meaning full
joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
hai..

:Recover FROM their

:Those people who...: little bit annoying

:On the other hand (it pepresents opposite view): at the same time
:Therefore, music is==> cut IS

(It is better not speciffiy any religion)==>almighty God

overall good attempt

Tessy
OP Qayam 1 / 2  
thanks friends
YanSun 4 / 7 3  
Hello friend,

Why dont you put each arguement for each paragraph ? I think your outstanding essay can be divided by 5 paragraphs as follow:

1. Introduction -
Music, the most preferred thing in recent era, is used widely in the world for different purposes. People use varieties of instruments to produce an attractive sound. However, majority of the people believe that music is a kind of entertainment but researchers have explored that music has got several other advantages as well. Here is what I add:Personally, transitional music is much more valuable than international pop music to me.

2. Body 1 -

3. Body 2 -

4. Body 3 -

5. Summay -
Hence, today music plays a significant role in our life and no one can deny the existence of music. Today it is widely used in praising and worshiping almighty Allah by different religions in all over the world. Therefore, music is not only a kind of entertainment but it can be called a gift that almighty Allah has devoted to mankind. Here is what I add:Meanwhile, traditional music should be with us as long as we still listen to music.

The purpose of adding those in red is completeness. I think it is much safer in the exam that you answer all questions asked.

Dont hesitate to let me know should you have any suggestion. You help me a lot in this way.

Good luck in the exam.

Peter
OP Qayam 1 / 2  
So nice of you Mr Peter
YanSun 4 / 7 3  
Hi Qayam,

Hope that you dont mind if I put my essay onto this page as well. The purpose are exchanging ideas for the same topic. It would be great if you could give advice as well.

Especailly I am uncertain about some expressions below:
P1: Personally, transitional music is much more valuable than international pop music to me.
P3: 1>we should also pay attention to the traditional music, although they are not popular with radio's preference nowadays.
2>We can't imagine the world without traditional music such as classic music.
P4: Meanwhile, traditional music should be with us as long as we still listen to music.

In today's society musicians play an essential role in our living and areas of art and culture. Most of us need music to not only relax ourselves but also memorize the past. Some prefer pop music and some people stick to traditional music and enjoy it very much. Personally, transitional music is much more valuable than international pop music to me.

Music plays an important part in our lives. It expresses out feelings by a large variety of types of music such as classical music, Hip-Hop music, blue music, rock music and various other kinds of music in the world. By listening to various types of music, people can choose the one match their mood. For example, when we suffered in times of trouble, blue music can reflect our feelings; and we could also be cheered up by listening to pop-music then. On the other hand, music is a way to memorize the past. There were many typical songs which represent the nineteen eighties. For instance, dancing music by Michel Jackson or Madonna can bring us back to the ages when they are the most popular in the world.

In my opinion, we should also pay attention to the traditional music, although they are not popular with radio's preference nowadays. First of all, traditional music is a treasure handed down by our ancestors. If everyone chooses to reject or stay away from the traditional music, they will disappear very soon, accompanied by their cultures and memories. Second, pop-music will obsolete sooner or later but traditional music will be sung by our children for very long time, just as we did when we were young. We can't imagine the world without traditional music such as classic music.

In summary, music plays an essential role to the way we living and our civilization. Meanwhile, traditional music should be with us as long as we still listen to music.

Have a good day!

Peter
Appreciate Peter's effort in helping.

the most preferred thing in recent era

.... avoid expressing opinions that might lead to controversy; here one may argue dancing is prefered over music. Also you can present this better;
Music, one of the most preferred form of arts in this era, ....

Different people prefer different kind of music.

Different people prefer different kinds of music.

Home / Writing Feedback / (IELTS) Why do we need music? The traditinal music of a country is more important