'Myths are the symbols of humans primitive cognition about the world' TOEFL ESSAY

Jue 6 / 9  
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?People should read only those books that are about real events,real people,and established facts.Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

We are living in a world that is consisted of substances,scientifically speaking,the product of Bigbang happened trillion years ago,all the things around us is real,touchable,or in other words,they are in the state of existence.Therefore myths is stupid ,simply because they are the symbols of humans' primitive cognition about the world, imagination that existed in children's brain is redundant,say,the emergence of imagination is only burdening people's daily work that has heavy enough,do you agree with that?I think I will give the same answer as yours toward these questions,including this one with no exception.

To begin with,when it comes to unreal books,especially I want to talk about scientific fictions,at first sight people who are suffering from failures from " the real world" may have some strong and negative reactions toward these books,they are something that only staying in the brains of freakish people,extremely boring and wasting of time.But what if I tell you it is these freakish people or books that are crazy enough in searching ways to provoke the creativities of the world,to exemplify what I am saying,look at phones,computers,televisions etc,all of them are just existing in the scientific frictions many years ago,people initially want something full of magics but never thought of the becoming real of those magics,but time tells us,magics can be true.

On top of that,"unreal books' power" are far more tremendous in many ways than the merit I just mentioned above,if you want to ask people why you fancy fictions especially some pilots that never happened in our daily lives,in fact that's the reason why people like it,the "unrealities",I think the first reason for interpreting this phenomenon is that everyone faces different levels of challenges everyday,so it is reasonable for them to search for a place that is safe enough and far away from the intense real world,say,people need it not only because of the attractive pilots but also it provides a way for the hi-effective society to release itself,in return society can maintain its effectiveness in long run.

Lastly,what I want to address is that unreal books' effect towards this world is so significant and no one who has proceeded the process of insightfully thinking can deny it.Though books established on real occurrences play an important role too,but that's not what I want to talk about in this limited time.
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
We are living in a world that isconsists of substances which are ,scientifically speaking,the productresult of the Bigbang that happened a trillion years ago.all the things around usEverything in the world is real,touchable,or in other words,they are in thea state of existence. (Be careful with this statement, as it is not exactly true- there are invisible, untouchable, unproven things as well...)

ThereforeM yths is stupidare just fantasy ,simply because they are the symbols of humans' primitive cognition about the world.The i magination that exists in a child's brain is redundant.say,T he emergenceconcept of imagination is only burdens people's daily work that hasis heavy enough.do you agree with that?I think I will give the same answer as yours toward these questions,including this one with no exception.

This requirement of this essay is to write your opinion about this subject, to choose a side and make a good argument. Try to give your opinion in the first paragraph. "I feel that... reality is much more important than fantasy, and that reading should be focused on facts and science." Then, in the next paragraph, give several reasons why you feel that way. You don't need to be super persuasive, just say what you think, and try to write as if you are stating facts, not just chatting with other people, so avoid using "you, us, we..." and speak as if you are writing an article.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Myths are the symbols of humans primitive cognition about the world' TOEFL ESSAY