Nadia Lopez: Why open a school? To close a prison

mdamanhuri77 22 / 35 3  
When Nadia Lopez opened school, Mott Hall Bridges Academy in 2010, she had a straightforward purpose: Open school to Close prison. I think, She has a coarageous idea. The location of the school in Brooklyn which one of the most slums area in New York city.

She faced numerous problems such as finding teachers who were simpaty with sort of problems, funding for amenities, low parental attention ang badly neighborhood. This school started with 45 pupils with special need and live behind the poverty. She needed a more classroom which could be provided to them. However, now, at 98 per cent graduation rate and be going to several of the most competitive high scholls in New York City.

They start to revolute the education with mature who conduct love, structure, support and knowlegde. There are several things that inspire children to become more useful in the future. However, it is not easy duty. Several educators collaborate as a team to determine the best curricullum. It can be very helpful. They prepare the nest leader of the future to connect a success.
PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Hello mdamanhuri77,

..., low parental attention ang and badly neighborhood.

Howeve overtime, now, atis about 98 per cent graduation rate ...

They started to revolute the education ...

finally,Theythey prepare the nest leader ...

hope these help
BAMS14 18 / 29  
HALLO
THERE ARE FEW ADVICE FOR YOU

When Nadia Lopez openedOPENING THE Mott Hall Bridges Academy school in 2010 , Mott Hall Bridges Academy in 2010

Open OpenING school to Close prison.

This school started with 45 pupils with , special needS and live behind the poverty. She neededNEEDS more classroomS which could be provided to them. However, RIGHT now, at 98 per cent graduation rate ...

They start to revolute the education with mature who conduct love, structure,...
... to become more usefulL in the future. However, it is WAS not easy dutyWORK . S
It can be very helpful. They ARE prepare the nest leader ...
abdasyari93 9 / 19  
Hello @mdamanhuri77, i got some advice for your writing

1. When Nadia Lopez openedschool , Mott Hall Bridges (...) purpose: Open school to Close prison. >> When Nadia Lopez opened a/the school , Mott Hall (...) straightforward purposein order to close prison.

2. I think, She has a coarageous idea. The location of ... >> I think, she has a courageous idea. Located in Brooklyn, the school is in one of the most slum areas in New York city.

3. However, now, at 98 per cent graduation rate and be going to several of the most competitivehigh scholls in New York City. >> However, now, at 98 percentof graduation rate becomesseveral competitive high schools in New York City.

Home / Writing Feedback / Nadia Lopez: Why open a school? To close a prison