A narrative of process of finding a house to rent (unforgetable experiences)

Redboat 1 / 1  
I am a freshman at University. And I am from Central of Vietnam but now I have been living in Ho Chi Minh city which is a big and busy one in the south of Viet Nam. I moved here 3 months ago to study.

One of the most unforgetable experiences I have ever undergone until now is finding a house to rent.
As I mentioned above, my hometown is not here;therefore, I have to share house with my friends and even strangers. There were 6 people in my previous room, and they are all strangers so sometimes I felt so difficult to get on well with them. One day, we had a quarrel because of bad behaviours of one of my roomates. She really did in the bad way and annoyed the others.As a result, we could not endure anymore and decided to move.

All of my trouble came from that moment when i had to find another house to move to. I had been riding my bike and wandering in the street, in somes alleys all day, even at night, which was so dangerous to a girl. However, On the first days, the results seemed to be counter my hope, only a zero number. I was exhausted and just wanted to leave here and return home because I thought it was so hard to adapt myself to this new enviroment.Moreover, I missed my family and my friends in my hometown.

I had been crying, hiding myself in a small corner. Everything around me seemed to go worse but at the end I decided to try again until i found a suitable house to live. I had to be braver, stronger to continue in order not to dissatisfy my parents who put a lot of hope on me.

Finally, I found one which is rather good so I feel satified with it. Now I am living there. After one week finding, I deserved to receive this ending.My life now seems to be softer.
floraescent 1 / 3  
Hi Yen Nhi,
i think you fogot to include the prompt of this essay. it's very hard to revise an essay if the reader has no idea what the prompt asks for. please include the prompt and the purpose of this essay.

... I have been living in Ho Chi Minh city, which is a big and busy ...

There were 6 people in my previous room, and they were all strangers. Sometimes I felt so difficult to get on well with them. One day, we had a quarrel because of bad behaviours of one of my roomates. She really annoyed all of us, to the point where we could not handle her behaviors anymore .As a result, we could not endure anymore and decided to move.

All of my trouble came from that moment when i had to find another house to move to. I had been riding my bike and wandering in the street and in somes alleys all day, even at night, which was so dangerous for a girl.

Everything around me seemed to from bad to worse but at the end I decided to try again until i found a suitable house to live.

After one week of finding, I believe that I deserved this ending. My life now is much more peaceful than before .

this is a good story, and i've heard of similar stories like this before (i used to live in VN), good job!
OP Redboat 1 / 1  
Oh I am sorry, This is a story of my real life on the first day to live here ( hcm city).
Thanks for correcting me.
YOu are also Vietnamese, aren't you?
Nice to meet you.:)

Home / Writing Feedback / A narrative of process of finding a house to rent (unforgetable experiences)