National budget expenditure on medical technology objected by some people

RAY93 35 / 186 136  
Most developed countries spend a large proportion of their health budgets on expensive medical technology and procedures. This money should be spent instead on health education to keep people well. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

National budget expenditure to the advancement of medical technologies and procedures in a huge amount raise a question for some people who think it is more relevant to spend on health education. Even though educating citizens about healthy lifestyle is pivotal, but I would argue that it is more essential to spend a lot on technologies and research about medic.

Several people believe that the government economic policy which supports the development of technologies on health remarkably by spending much of its revenue is not popular and wise decision since it less efficient rather than directly and massively educate people about health. To campaign about avoiding a high consumption of instant food is simple and useful for inhabitants as well as to ask them to wash their hand before eat. It will become a common healthy life style which is effective to prevent for suffering from diseases. They have concerned it as the best way to make people realize and maintain their own health rather than rely on luxurious medical treatment.

However, I consider that it much more relief to create sophisticated medical check-up, treatment and prescription systems to stabilize the public health quality. These days, viruses and diseases have become more difficult to cure, like Avian influenza, Zika and Ebola infectious. Those are an endemic which spread vastly and hard to either prevent or control. Thus why it is a great demand of countries, particularly developed countries which fantastic annual income, to preserve a high technology devices and techniques on medic beside funding related novel research so that they can increase the public facilities and services on health since their citizens tax highly for medical insurance and it could be a profitable investment too.

In conclusion, I extremely agree that state need to invest much more money on advanced medical technology rather on the national health program. Furthermore, government needs to support scientist on this field to obtain grasp about health while also modernize the equipment of that.
nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
Even though educating citizens about healthy lifestyle is pivotal, but(you already use even though, so no need to use but anymore) I would argue that it is more essential(use comparative without compared object) to spend a lot on ...

Several peoplebelieve that the government economic policy (...) much of its revenueis not popular and wise decision ...
... to ask them to wash their hand before eateating .

Home / Writing Feedback / National budget expenditure on medical technology objected by some people