National Consumer Expenses Proportion in Ireland, Italy, Spain, Sweden and Turkey in 2002

Lita27 16 / 21 2  
The figure for national consumer expenses in five selected countries, categorized by budgeting priority, is presented in the given table. Data was collected in Ireland, Italy, Spain, Sweden and Turkey in 2002. Overall, it can be seen that citizens in all countries spent money the most in primary budgets, followed by secondary and tertiary budgets, respectively.

Primary budgets; food, drinks or tobacco had the highest proportion, with Turkey and Ireland was at the first and the second rank, accounted for 32.14% and 28.91%, while the expenses levels under 20% came from the rest of the countries.

In all countries, less than a tenth of clothing or footwear expenses were seen, and Italian paid for this secondary budget higher than other countries, at 9%. Ireland, Spain and Turkey possessed particularly almost the same proportion. They hovered around 6.5%, a slightly lower than this amount was Sweden proportion.

Finally, leisure or education expenditure, which was incorporated into tertiary budgets, showed a minority in all countries, all at under 4.5%, even in Spain this percentage did not reach 2%.

eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
The figure forA comparison of national consumer expenses in five selected countries, categorized by budgeting priority, is presented in the given table. Data was collected in Ireland, Italy, Spain, Sweden and Turkey in 2002. Overall, it can be seen that citizens in all countries spent money the most in primary budgets, followed by secondary and tertiary budgets, respectively.Italy and Turkey spent by far more money on all needs

Primary budgets; food, drinks or tobacco had the highest proportion, with Turkey and Ireland was at the first and the second rank, accounted for 32.14% and 28.91%,

Turkey recorded by far the highest proportion in Food, Drinks and Tobacco, while Ireland was close behind. Some other countries hovered between 15 and 18%. When it comes to Leisure/ Education sector, the former one had almost doubled than the proportion of the Ireland with 21.2%.

Home / Writing Feedback / National Consumer Expenses Proportion in Ireland, Italy, Spain, Sweden and Turkey in 2002