National curriculum has been introduced into many countries for a long time

ethenian 2 / 3 1  
A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
National curriculum has been introduced into many countries for a long time, although some may argue that such scheme has robbed our society of substantial diversity, it is generally agreed upon consent that a unified curriculum in early education across the nation, will improve social welfare by promoting social stability and labour productivity. Therefore, the government should always enact some variants of curriculum scheme at pre-tertiary level.

[...]
I really want to improve my writtings. So please offer me some advice. Thank you guys.
amandamayet 2 / 4 2  
I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE BOLD OR COLORING TO CORRECT A FEW ERRORS. THEY ARE WRITTEN IN CAPS INSTEAD AND PUNCTUATION IN PARANTHESIS. YOUR ESSAY MAKES SENSE, JUST A FEW TWEAKS, AND I NOTICED YOU ARE '"COMMA HAPPY" :) I HOPE I HELPED YOU WITH YOUR PAPER! GOOD LUCK!!

robbed our society of substantial diversity, it is generally agreed upon consent that a unified curriculum in early education across the nation(REMOVE COMMA) will improve social welfare by promoting social stability and LABOR productivity. Therefore, the government should always enact some variants of curriculum scheme at pre-tertiary level.

One main purpose of national curriculum is to prepare its nation's youngsters for the future challenges(REMOVE COMMA) by equipping them with the necessary skills. For example, back in the old days(REMOVE COMMA)the ability to read and write was a major focus in most national curriculums(ADD .) A PERIOD OF ECONOMIC GROWTH ENSUED AS A RESULT OF THIS FOCUS. In present day(REMOVE S), the list of vital skills has evolved to include more contemporary knowledge, such as computational techniques, leadership and social skills etc. A knowledge set that is not only hard to imagine to live without but is also relatively non-accessible to our children without a core curriculum. Thus, a curriculum scheme ensures our children are well-equipped for the ever-increasing complex world.

There is no denying that a curriculum scheme inevitably reduces some amount of heterogeneity among the individuals. However, it would be too extreme to say that the scheme would turn schools into "sausage factories", as those depicted in Pink Floyd's famous album The Wall. This is because while the scheme does take away a proportion of student's time to study some specified material, it does not (remove comma) inhibit (remove the) schools to encourage students to explore extra-curricular activities. Hence, unique and talented individuals can still be produced under such AN education system. Famous examples include Emma Watson, who participated in the Harry Potter film while completing her GCSEs and A-LEVELs(REMOVE COMMA) and the list goes on(INSERT ; ) such as numerous famous young American athletes showing great potential(REMOVE S) while balancing their SATs.

Lastly, the curriculum also aims to imbue our youngsters with virtuous characters. Through citizenship education classes(REMOVE COMMA) students will learn to respect others, obey laws(ADD COMMA) and above all(ADD : ) the ability to judge. A society with a well-informed public and high civility is sure to thrive.

In short, it is true that a curriculum scheme will create some homogenization(USE .) HOWEVER, they are manageable through additional substiles, and its economic impact and social benefits are far too significant to be forgone. (REMOVE SO) I recommend all policy makers (REMOVE TO) consider implementing a curriculum scheme if they have not ALREADY done so.

Home / Writing Feedback / National curriculum has been introduced into many countries for a long time