Nature vs industry - it is a must for our country to get the most out of our free space

Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
In your country, is there more need for land to be left in its natural
condition or is there more need for land to be developed for housing and
industry? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Cambodia is an underprivileged and spacious country. In fact, it remains abundance of isolated land that need to be developed for housing and industry. This essay will prove and clarify why it is a must for our country to get the most out of our free space.

The majority of people in Cambodia is unemployed. Since, there are almost nothing to do in this country except farming. However, there are abundance of space, which need people to get the most out of it. By building a new research center or factory, it will reinforce our country to reduce the unemployment. Hence, people will be glad about that alteration. Moreover, it will surely increase the economic growth of Cambodia. Imagine yourself if a new factory out of nowhere will be appeared. Obviously, those people who could not obtain a job or work will be more than happy due to their beliefs. Since, they have a strong belief that factory necessitate people to regulate it.

Furthermore, our country still possesses some tribes. They also need a stand in this contemporary society. Back then, they had to hunt or pouch in order to survive. More than that, some of them even dwell in cave. Consequently, building houses and in parallel, factories can greatly benefit them. Since, they will be able to learn something new and obtain a comfortable place to live in instead of cave. Even though, some country believe that it is better to maintain those tribes. Since, a large group of people desire to look at those tribes. Thereby, it can help our country to attract more tourists. However, after all, I believe Cambodia should find a better solution to enhance our economy rather than relying on those tribes. For the reason that, ultimately, those tribes will be disappeared.

Aforementioned reasons examine that it is imperative for Cambodia to develop for housing and industry. Due to numerous unemployment in Cambodia. Furthermore, our ancient tribes need to have a better living.
- Your overview is somewhat incomplete. You could have presented a summary of the reasons why you believe that the country should get more out of the use of the free space. This would lend credibility to your opinion towards the end of the essay.

- This is a weak reason. Instead, you should be discussing the available space and how it can be properly harnessed by the government for foreigner investors to bring in money to the country and in the process, provide more jobs and business opportunities for the Cambodians.

Furthermore, our country still possesses some tribes. They also need a stand in this contemporary society..

- You need to restate this interesting paragraph in another way. Explain how there is a need to upgrade the homes and dwellings of the Cambodians in order to provide them with a better self image which will show the world that Cambodia is a the next big country where changes can take place. Relate that to the need to develop the land area and you will have a pretty solid essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Nature vs industry - it is a must for our country to get the most out of our free space