Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Nature and nurture - are people born for certain talents?

simi 2 / 1  
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents for instance for sport or music and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to be a good sports person or musician. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

Please check my essay and suggest me how can i improve my writing yet further.

The extent of importance of natural talent and training regarding the matter of being a successful and good in any specific sector, such as, to be a good musician and sports man is a controversial issue till date. This essay will discuss both of the issues.

Training and exercise is the indispensable aspects of being a competent in one's professional life since it is believed than practice make a man perfect. A proper regular exercise can help even an ordinary person to surmount his inefficiency and upgrade this skill to be an extra-ordinary person. In addition, the education system also supports the training system for learning and acquiring different skills.

On the other hand, those who are defenders of the above opinion also find a firm ground for their thought. To begin with the fact that, there are some people those are fortunate enough to be endowed by natural talent, though the number is very few. Besides, the real life shows that those who have innate quality in any specific sector able to reach the apex of success in that sector naturally.

For instance, Bethoven serve as typical example in this issue. He was deaf but managed to compose beautiful music with the gift of the god and considered greatest musician of all the time.

On balance, it is important to nurture his natural intelligence through training and persistent exercise. Natural instinct often becomes emaciated due to negligence and lack of getting privilege of proper training. In contrast, the people who are not bestowed by the natural talent reach the epitome of success with perseverance and training.

Finally, it is the endeavor, passion and practice that make a person successful. A man with talent bestowed by god is unlikely to become a star without practice, or even without being given a good chance.

Home / Writing Feedback / Nature and nurture - are people born for certain talents?