In the near future, most people will use driverless cars - what's your opinion on this matter?

Vinhhhhh 1 / -  

Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Vehicle technology is advancing rapidly and cars that drive themselves have already been developed. In the near future, most people will use driverless cars

In this day and age, transportation play a vital role. With the development in technology, it is applied in automotive industry. Many numerous schemes are carried out in order to innovate for various users, especially in self-driving auto. From my perspective, i entirely agree that driverless cars will be used widespread in near future.

Primarily, one of the major reasons which encourage the invention of driverless cars is the safety of passengers. It is believed that driver try to lie them in cabs fee. Besides, adults want to guarantee the carefulness of their childrens. For instance, people in my country especially parents always worried about their kids if they are alone with stranger, thus, the self-driving car is a effective solution to mitigate this problem. Moreover, using virtual driver contribute to reduce stress for many drivers when they have to concentrate for a long period.

Additionally, traffic congestion is also eased in certain aspect. For the public transport, driverless cars will be arranged in a contemporary system which manage vehicle logically and rigorously. As a result, transportation can be distributed reasonably especially in rush-hour. Individuals who use own driverless cars have to pay a large charge to maintain the uninterrupted operation. Whereby, public transports are well-received because of the saving and the convenience. It is also followed by reducing CO2 emissions.

In conclusion, it is indisputable fact that technology has creates a revolution in all fields of life. Driverless car is a ground-breaking in the auto manufacturing industry which can improve our life quality. The faster technology is advanced, the more driverless cars are developed.
There is absolutely no clarity to your discussion presentation. You are just typing as you think. You did not concern yourself with the clarity and coherence of your discussion, which is one of the major points considerations in any task 2 essay. You failed to follow the major rule of essay writing: Always outline your topics before you write your draft.

You must get used to the idea of outlining and drafting your work before you consider it to be in final form. The outline will help you keep focus of the singular discussion topic and reasoning / supporting statements per paragraph. The draft will allow you have time to review your work for clarity and relation to the given discussion.

Your essay tends to be all over the place. That means, there is no clear topic focus per paragraph, there are no supporting reasons, no acceptable examples, and no properly developed supporting statements for the reader to rely upon for direction in the discussion. The lack of focus is the main reason why this essay is not well written and, it cannot receive a passing score.

Try to use an outline when you draft your next essay. Look for related reasons to support your topic sentence. Make sure the examples will support the topic and your supporting statements, should further support the given example. Once you achieve that level of clarity, the essay will be better understandable on the reader's part. It does not have to be an advanced level of clarity, just making sure that you stick to the discussion topic / topic sentence will be a good start for your writing improvement.
Tinathanh 5 / 13  
Hi, I think you should be careful with singular and plural verb
using virtual driver contributes to

And -ed for present perfect tense
technology has created

Home / Writing Feedback / In the near future, most people will use driverless cars - what's your opinion on this matter?