"The Nearer the Church Farther from God".

Qurban Ali 1 / 1  
The Nearer the Church Farther from God

This proverb is the implicit statement which is for those who are the most involved in religious system, and are the organizers and priests. They are perceived the most pious and devoted to God. But they are farther from God with the absence of the true devotion to God. A bond which makes the strong connection to God is the true love. Religion is the name of dedicated relationship between its followers and the God. This relationship is based on the faithfulness to the God. It is not merely to bow down before the God. It is not exclusively to spend days and nights in the worship places. It is all about the bond attachment and everlasting affection which binds stoutly with God. This proverb not solely applicable to the Christians, but it is for all. The nearer from the Mosque farther from the Allah, The nearer from temple farther from the Bhuddha.

Shaitan who was known the greatest worshiper was farther From God. He was worshiper not the lover. A poet said
Molvi tu itni ibadat na kr Ishaq ke siva
per lagta hai tu Ibless se Shaitan na ban jae.
Holy Prophet says "Worship your Lord as if you see Him, if you can not do so, worship as if He see you". Jalal Din Rumi says "without love, worship is burden". Indeed who live in the place of worship, are not pious unless they are lover of God.

At the end it can be inferred that if the God is not present in the heart of the believer though he worships day and night, is farther from the God. The Nearer from God are those in whose hearts God dwells.
danbikim - / 1 1  
I think that you should add ''is '' to the sentence

This proverb not solely applicable to the Christians,

which becomes

This proverb is not solely applicable to the Christians
OP Qurban Ali 1 / 1  
danbikim
Thanks dear you are right.
i should have used like "This proverb is not solely applicable to the Christians "
Thanks a lots .

Home / Writing Feedback / "The Nearer the Church Farther from God".