THE NEGATIVE EFFECT OF THE FAST PACE AND STRESS OF MODERN LIFE ON FAMILIES.

theamazingshao 3 / 5 1  

hectic pace and pressure of contemporary lifestyles

Some people believe that the fast pace and stress of modern life is having a negative effect on families.
To what extent do you agree or disagree ?

A highly controversial issue today relates to whether family life is being detrimentally affected by the hectic pace and pressure of contemporary lifestyles. From my point of view, I totally agree with this opinion due to the two main reasons.

First of all, I would contend that families have less time to gather around because of the high-speed modern days. This may result from members being preoccupied with work and their social lives. These days, people are often so busy updating their social status or chatting with friends that they forget to spend time with their beloved,

not to mention the fact that they only have about six hours in the evening to meet their family members.
Another reason why I support the notion is that people are more likely to argue with each other under great pressure. It is concerned that when getting tired, humans stand bigger chance of being easily annoyed and therefore, quarrel. In the actual world, some married couples eventually choose to get divorced and leave an irreplaceable position in their offspring 's growth.

In conclusion, I believe that the fast-moving and stressful nature of the current competitive world are ruining family relationships. This is owing to family members having less time together and hence, feeling less relaxed. The best prospect might be that the family members try to be more supportive of each other and meet more frequently.
Ngoc98 2 / 1 1  
Your essay is less than 250 words, which is impossible to review specifically, i suppose that your essay's mark on Task Response criteria would be reduced.
You have the paragraph numbers right. You even got the response to the discussion instruction correct. What you did not get right is the prompt restatement. You also failed to write a minimum of 3 sentences in 2 of your paragraphs. So these all added up to you losing points instead of gaining points in your essay. There will be points deductions slapped on your TA score because of the briefness of your essay. You tend to lose .25 points for ever 10 words that you are under the word minimum. That signifies a hefty deduction on your overall score. This is the type of mistake that will always result in the exam taker automatically failing the Task 2 test.
OP theamazingshao 3 / 5 1  
Thanks a lot for giving me advice <3

Home / Writing Feedback / THE NEGATIVE EFFECT OF THE FAST PACE AND STRESS OF MODERN LIFE ON FAMILIES.