Tourism can give negative impact especially on the local cultures and environments.

hirani03 36 / 50 5  
Write about the following topic.
Some people say that tourism has many negative effects on the countries that people travel to.
How true is this statement? What can tourists do to reduce the harmful effects of tourism on local cultures and environments?

The development of tourism advertisement makes people interested to travel. So many tour and travel agencies offer the serve for tourism destination. However, there could give negative impacts especially on the local cultures and environments.

The most tourism comes to a new tourist destination. They originate from different background and many countries. To on a trip, people will prepare their stuff. It could be kind of instant food, clothes, and some equipment to hold out in the journey. I think that every goods could be a serious problem when the tourist did not conscious about environment sanitation, such us throw rubbish in the tourist intention.

Besides that, another serious problem that could happen in the tourist destination is the fade of local culture in the restricted place. It could influence the young generation there. They will easily adopt the foreign culture. The children will be common to another culture. This is happened in my country, exactly in Bali, one of international tourist destination. The visitor from abroad in many times uses sexy clothes. This is contrast with Indonesia culture. The young generation then adopts the way of foreign visitor of using clothes. They did not uncomfortable anymore. Gradually, the culture of having clothes has been changed. The children will be common to multicultural. The awareness about the local culture would be derogated.

I think, the existence of abundant rubbish can be reduced by implanting the consciousness to both, to the sight seer and to householder. They must cooperate to maintain the environmental hygiene. This problem also ever happened in some beaches in Bali. The rubbish piled up and the foreign thrash was dominated. For the local culture problem, it could be solved by tolerance from the tourist to the household. The visitor should follow the local culture of the district. The government also has important roles to safeguard of the problem.

In conclusion, the tolerances are needed to mutual respect. Maintain the cleanliness is also the solution to the environment where the tourist destination existed. However, if both are awake, there would be no serious problem with world of tourism.
ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
So many tour and travel agencies offer the serve for tourism destination.
there are so many tour and travel agencies that offer some services to choose tourism destination.

The most tourism comes to a new tourist destination
you should use an adjective when you use 'the most'
or you can you write: most + plural noun

It could influence the young generation there

Indonesia culture
original culture of Indonesia

The young generation then adopts the way of foreign visitor of using clothes.
Gradually,the culture of having clothes ...
The children will be common to multicultural. The awareness about the local ...
you should use 'the' properly in your sentences because not all nouns is appropriate to connect with 'the'.

Home / Writing Feedback / Tourism can give negative impact especially on the local cultures and environments.