Negative impacts of tourism and suggestions to improve it better

Emily Tran 1 / -  
Tourism plays an important role in economy of some countries. It makes the economy increase by bringing many benefits from tourists and investors. However, tourism cause some problem on countries that people travel to.

Firstly, travellers go from this places to another places, they exchanged their culture with people that is mixed and it leads to the dilution of their culture. Next, heavy tourist traffic, environmental damage and pollution to local regions is inevitable. Trees is cut down to build hotels, restaurants,...this can destroy natural habitats and even may result in extinction of many animals and plants. Lastly, the cost for living is higher. Increasing demand for basic services and goods from tourists will cause raise prices that local resident whose income does not increase proportionately.

In my opinion, we should do something reduce those impacts to develop the tourism. Citizens are responsible for maintaining and recommending local culture to travellers. People who go to another places should choice where and when they will go in order to avoid overcrowded. They should find information about journeys from different resources. The government should have schedules and impose laws detailed how to attack tourist without destroying environment and being inflation so much.

Overall, I believe everyone will decrease undesirable impact of tourism. Beside that, we will maintain and develop tourism to become the greatest industry around the world.
Hi Emily, WELCOME to this very helpful and valuable website, Essay Forum has helped a lot of students and writers alike, we aim at providing you with accurate and comprehensive feedback in order for you to gain confidence in your writing as well as hone your ability to write, not only simple essays but those ones that are definitely worth publishing.

Indeed, the popularity of the tourism market has a lot of impact in our lives and negative impacts are part of them too.
However, I believe that tourism is an industry that keeps giving people a way to enhance and alleviate their current status in life.
Going back to your essay, below are a few suggestions.

- Tourism plays an important role in the economy of some countries.
- It makesincreases the economy increase by bringing manyand bring
- benefits fromin the form of tourists and investors.
- However, tourism cause some problems inon countries that people travel to.

- Firstly , travellers go fromto this places to another placesand others ,
- they exchanged their culture with people that
- is mixed and itmay leads to the dilution of their culture.
- Trees isare cut down to build hotels, restaurants,...and this can
- destroy natural habitats and even may even result in

There you have it Emily, I left the rest of the essay so you can follow through with the corrections as you can see above.

Home / Writing Feedback / Negative impacts of tourism and suggestions to improve it better