Negative influences of computers on children - essay

riny 13 / 26  
Q: Using a computer every day can have more negative than positive effects on your children. Do you agree or disagree?

In the recent years, a number of children have used the internet devices. This has been driven by the technological breakthrough in modern society and it has enabled people to get a large amount of information much faster than before. In my strong opinion, the development of computer technology such as a form of the internet has contributed to child study significantly. However, there are several disadvantages too. In this essay, both advantages and disadvantages of computer usage among children will be discussed.

It is important fact that many children are using computer at school and home. Children can access to the website of a particular study field and get plenty of information. They also can discuss issues with other students via the internet. This action promotes children's self-education and positive attitudes towards the study.

However, the internet activities also have negative influence towards children. Inappropriate websites which contain sexual and violent scenes highly affect children. Some scientists suggest that these scenes influence child's mental health and increase the number of crime related to violence. The internet bullying is also serious problem in modern society. This is because a lack of communication caused by excess use of computer affects children's behaviour.

In conclusion, It is important that not only allowing children's using computers but also taking immediate action to solve these negative influences. The government should provide stronger restriction of the certain areas to prevent children accessing, and parents should supervise children's activities on the internet. An increase the opportunity to communicate within family units is also efficient strategy to avoid children's misuse of computers.
sonofgod229 1 / 3  
However, there are several disadvantages too => i think you can change this sentence to " However, there are several disadvantages which are also worthy of consideration.

get plenty of information => obtain a great deal of information , i reckon it's better to not use informal word such as get ect

The internet bullying is also serious problem in modern society. This is because a lack of communication caused by excess use of computer affects children's behaviour. => the idea in these two sentences is not totally correct since the fact is that you access the internet and the internet does not bully any one, therefore i think it is better to give an example to specify your point and try to avoid confusing readers .

It is important that not only allowing children's using computers but also taking immediate action to solve these negative influences => i consider this sentence does not provide the subject such as parents

Just using what i've known to help u improve .
Cheers
In my strong opinion, the development of computer technology and Internet technology such as a form of the internet has have contributed to child study significantly.

One important fact is that It is important fact that many children are using computers at school and home.

Capitalize Internet!

Inappropriate websites which contain sexual and violent scenes highly affect children. ---This is a very good sentence!!

Some scientists suggest that these scenes influence child's children's mental health and increase the number of crimes involving to violence.

In conclusion, It it is important to that not only allowing children's using computers but also taking to take immediate action to solve mitigate these negative influences.

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / Negative influences of computers on children - essay