Neuro-revolution: sending a message from our brain to someone else's body is possible

rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
TED SUMMARY 7 - HOW TO CONTROL SOMEONE ELSE'S ARM WITH YOUR BRAIN

Greg Gage is someone who has a big intention in neuro-revolution and electrophysiology, came and demonstrated in front of TED's viewers how a brain could take a control over somebody's arm. It seems impossible to send a message from our brain to someone else's body. However Gage proved that it could be happen. In his speech, he emphasized that brain is an amazing and most complex organ which able to give a command almost to a whole part of body. Unfortunately, people will not get any further information about brains in schools because it necessitates expensive and complex devices, takes you to the university or large institute to know the specification of brain and be a neurologist, beside to access your brain you need to dedicate your life around 6 and half years or more than that to discover the neuroscience. In this occasion, he demonstrated a system called DIY invented by his friend and him to the public. An instrument which is capable to show that human's brain has a control to move other's arm, helped by 2 volunteers, at the first time, he showed that a single movement has been done by one volunteer caused by the message has been sent by brain to the arm. At the second time, he connected some cables to the other arm's volunteer to prove that a single command from the first volunteer brain can moves and rules the second volunteer's arm. And when the first person squeezed her arm, a weird and strange thing happened, the second person's arm was moving simultaneously as the first person's arm moved. This is for him is a revolution of neurology and an improvement of electrophysiology. Imagine what is the most possibility thing human can do with this theory that one brain can control someone else's arm.
Alamsyah Ismail 24 / 43  
Hello rosadesiana
I have some advice to you

any further information(s) about brains
...any refer to information, that's why information must be plural word

your life around 6 and half years or more than that to discover
....i think you donot need conj in your sentence

the first volunteer brain can moves and rules the second
.....after modal, should use verb bare infinitive (move)

Home / Writing Feedback / Neuro-revolution: sending a message from our brain to someone else's body is possible